Reviews (210)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its customizable sizing charts, enhancing the shopping experience for size-dependent products. Its seamless integration, user-friendly interface, and reliable functionality are praised. The responsive and knowledgeable support team is commended for resolving technical issues. Merchants value the ability to create multiple size charts for individual products or collections. While the free plan is appreciated, many find the paid plan offers good value for its additional features.

April 23, 2021

The app is really great. Is a must for everyone who is doing fashion. It improves conversion rate and a lot! as I said. A MUST!
Also, the customer support is really great!

FullBubbleFun
Romania
11 days using the app
Edited August 19, 2020

I tried a few different size-chart apps and this was definitely the best one. Works well and looks great in my store. The only thing that I wish I could do is have two side-by-side links - one for size chart and one for a conversion chart. I have to have my conversion chart in a different place on the product page, which is fine but not ideal.

Andi’s Boutique
9 months using the app
Relentless Apps replied August 19, 2020

You can't have two links but you can have two size charts for the same product with the premium plan.

Email us back if you need any more help
contact@relentlessapps.com

-Jon
Relentless Apps

September 17, 2020

Easy to create, and the best way to minimize wrong size returns from customers!

The Daytron D'mur Collection
9 days using the app
January 22, 2021

I'm using this app and i'm super happy to have a free version that is really useful! And the support is very helpful!

Yes I Am Beachwear Milano
Italy
8 days using the app
July 29, 2020

Great app - nice and simple. Customer service is also very responsive and helpful. Great team behind the apps!

VOHCO
8 days using the app
June 12, 2020

Super cool app & support! :)
It's very user friendly and my question was answered very quickly. I recommend!

salut beauté
France
7 days using the app
March 13, 2021

Nice size chart functionality but lazy support. Asked to have it installed on a quick view product and it took 2 weeks for their dev to look at it and say it was impossible. Paid an external developer to do it in one hour.

ecologyst
7 months using the app
Relentless Apps replied March 13, 2021

Sorry Joel, both my partner and I didn't think this was possible. Thank you for informing us.

Let us know if you would like to share what code the developer added to help our our other customers in the future.

Jon
Relentless Apps
contact@relentlessapps.com

Edited September 21, 2020

Easy to set up, simple design that integrates and functions well. It's nice to find an app that doesn't try to be more than it needs to be.

Wintercroft
7 days using the app
Relentless Apps replied September 21, 2020

Thank you for the review.

Our app is simple and give you everything you need for size charts and nothing you don't.

September 18, 2019

Easy to set up, easy to use and incredibly fast support team, this app is perfectly integrated with our website ! Thanks!

Majolie
Hong Kong SAR
6 days using the app
June 28, 2020

I have use this App to create size guide on my website, it is easy to use and works well for me. Thanks

StylebyNara