BF Size Charts & Size Guides

BF Size Charts & Size Guides

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
January 2, 2023

Excellent customer support, never seen before. I contacted customer support by email and within 10 minutes I received a response. My problem was resolved in less time. The application works great and it helps to increase my conversion rate. I recommend it to everyone!

monhappydog
Time spent using app: 5 days
December 9, 2022

Great size chart design. I had a small customization request that the support fixed for me in just a few minutes!

Musthavly
Belgium
Time spent using app: 7 days
December 6, 2022

My size chart wasn't showing up in the right place. I contacted the support and they showed me how to easily change the size chart position with app blocks. Great support.

The Glamping Guys
December 4, 2022

I was able to set up size charts for all my products in minutes. Everything was easy to set up and it makes my website look professional. Thank you!

queendivaofficial
Time spent using app: 14 days
October 27, 2022

I love this app :) Everything was super easy to set up. Within a few minutes I was able to set up size charts on all my products. Another great thing is I am able to upload photos to my size charts. Highly recommended.

Stadium Kitchen
Saudi Arabia
August 26, 2022

This is my favorite feature to add to the website in the last couple of months. Read quite a no of reviews before I decided on this and have zero regrets. I was able to install it without any issues and get it running and I have no coding background because you don't even need to. When I ran into a problem, the team was super swift in helping and I'm 100% happy and comfortable with this app.

Shoepify
Nigeria
Relentless Apps replied August 26, 2022

Thanks for the review. If you need any more help we are here to assist you.

August 24, 2022

Hace poco la hemos instalado y nos parece muy fácil y práctico. El siseño es básico y eso ayuda a mantenera a la estetica de diseño de cualquer tienda.

MÏAU ORIGINALS
Spain
Time spent using app: 15 days
August 17, 2022

So user friendly! Tried other apps but this one is the best. Only took me about an hour to set up size chart for about 10 products. And best of all, the size chart is not taking up room on my product pages. Love the link it provides customers and it looks clean and professional! This app is exactly what I was looking for :)

Motivli
Time spent using app: About 8 hours
Relentless Apps replied August 17, 2022

We did our best to make an easy-to-use intuitive app that is clean and professional.

August 2, 2022

This app is much easier to use compared to all other apps which I really appreciate. The installation and set up was also very user friendly and easy.

Mooncheeks
Singapore
Relentless Apps replied August 2, 2022

July 27, 2022

This is most definitely the best sizing chart app out there right now, I've been using this app for some time right now, its simple, easy to use, and it has great customer support to top it all off! 100% recommend it for anyone.

21 Sailors