Mergify: Merge, Combine Orders

Merge & combine orders to save on shipping costs

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

queendivaofficial

The app works well! You can automatically combine orders into one by using this app after a post-purchase upsell happens.

September 16, 2022

Thanks for your interest in our app!
A major use case for Mergify is combining orders created through upselling. It's great to hear that it worked as you expected!

infinite_mealprep

The app's customer support quickly responded to my initial questions and helped me find a solution to my problems. The automatic merge feature is so handy and has made my job easy. I recommend this app! Very useful!!

September 1, 2022

Thanks for your kind review!
We'd love to hear your thoughts on our app and help you make the most of it.
As you have stated, Automatic-merging finds the merging suggestions based on your defined rules and automatically takes action to reduce shipping costs.
We're glad this feature has been helpful to you!

The Glamping Guys

I would recommend this app. It simplifies combining orders and reduces shipping expenses. It is particularly helpful that the "Smart Suggest" feature automatically identifies orders that can be combined.

August 14, 2022

Thanks for sharing your experience with our app!
When we were designing the app, we wanted to have a feature between Manual merging and Automatic one. Thank you for letting us know that Smart suggestions have been helpful to store owners. If you have any ideas for improving Mergify, We're willing to hear them!

Manha's Outfitters

Time spent using app 1 minute

The functionality is quite promising. Also, this app has excellent customer support! They're very responsive and helpful.

August 6, 2022

Thanks for your kind review!
On behalf of the BestApper team, we want to thank you for choosing our app. We’re so lucky to have stores like you!

Trimule

A few hours ago, I added this app to my store. Even though I had a few questions, their support team answered them quickly! It looks like this app will help save us time and money in the future.

July 12, 2022

Thanks for your review!
This is the beginning of our journey together!
We are here to help if you have any questions about Mergify

Melon Studio

Location France

The app is easy to install and use. We strongly recommend it! We were able to understand the app's different features pretty quickly due to their video tutorials and docs.

July 9, 2022

Thanks for your kind review!
If you encounter any vagueness in the app's features usage, we'd really appreciate hearing about it.

cheaponlineshoppingstore

Location Australia

We are saving a considerable amount of money by using the app. And the support is incredible! Fast response times (they respond very quickly) and detailed answers to my questions. Awesome!

July 3, 2022

Hello there, thank you so much for your 5-star review and support! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed Mergify. Best wishes!

Peachtron

Easily integrates with my Shopify store to automatically combine orders from the same address. Highly recommended!

June 29, 2022

Thanks for your kind review!
Our focus will remain on providing excellent service.
Happy merging with Mergify!

ChooiceMart

Time spent using app 1 minute

This app is helping us to save on shipping costs. We receive a lot of orders every day, so we needed an app that would combine multiple orders from one customer. Stores like us can benefit from this app, especially the automatic merge option.

June 25, 2022

Thanks for your kind review!
It's a pleasure to know that our app has helped you reduce your costs.
We would love to hear your ideas for improving the app!

adiree

Time spent using app 2 minutes

What a great app!! Initially, we had problems merging orders, but the support team offered a custom solution and resolved it quickly. They've got one of the best customer service we've ever seen!

June 18, 2022

It is a pleasure to read your kind review!
Providing the best support to the stores has always been a priority for us, and we are glad that we have been successful in doing so for you.

Previous 1