Reviews (30)

4.3
July 11, 2024

Two issues with Mergify:

1. I decided to try the free plan, which promised ten free merges a month, as my business is quite small, of course with the intention/hopes of growing my business and funding a paid plan down the road. They changed, with no notice, to five total free merges. While that is their prerogative, I feel it's misleading to rope customers in and then change the terms so drastically.
2. The way Mergify merges orders is that it creates an entirely new order out of the merged orders. So if you are trying to merge to existing orders (let's say, order #1 and order #2) it creates an entirely new order, Order #3. When it does this, it leaves order #1 and order #2 marked as unfulfilled. Older orders should automatically be marked as fulfilled. I had a customer place two orders back to back through my linked Facebook shop, and I used Mergify to merge them, so the customer could save on shipping. It created a new, third order, as mentioned above. I fulfilled that new third order and the customer received. However, Facebook was still showing that Orders #1 and #2 were unfulfilled, and it wound up cancelling them and pulling funds from my account to refund the customer, even though I had proof that the customer had received her items. This is ridiculous. Trying to manage this is way more trouble than its worth.

Mergify created more problems for me than it solved so I can't recommend it.

Take My Hand apparel
8 months using the app
May 16, 2024

App works well for us, however communication/customer service is absolutely horrendous. Twice now I've waited several days, I think a week one time, for a response or solution. I've emailed and I've used their chat on the app. Crickets.

Polish Pickup
Over 1 year using the app
BestApper replied May 19, 2024

Hi
Thanks for your feedback. We're happy Mergify works well. I'm sorry for the poor support experience. We're answering merchant questions, helping them set up Mergify for their stores, and adding features per their request. We always try to be better.

April 25, 2024

Mergify is highly customizable, allowing me to easily integrate it with our current fulfillment process. The support team is very helpful, making the integration process smooth and hassle-free. I highly recommend!

Maximo Shop
Sweden
About 1 month using the app
June 8, 2024

Mergify has transformed the way we handle multiple orders. The manual and automatic merging options are incredibly useful, and the feature to get merging suggestions is a nice touch.

Snackish
22 days using the app
May 19, 2024

I'm impressed! Mergify seems like the perfect solution for optimizing operations. The flexibility and practicality make it stand out.

Ship Shop
About 2 months using the app
April 7, 2024

Deceptive "Free" Plan is More Like a Limited Trial

I was initially drawn to the Mergify app based on its advertised free plan, promising 10 free merges per month. This seemed like a perfect amount that I'll ever need for my store.

However, I was extremely disappointed to discover that the free plan had been drastically reduced to a mere 5 total merges, with no prior notice whatsoever. This change renders the "free" plan practically useless for any newly launched store, as 5 merges are quickly exhausted during the initial setup and testing phase.

Here's why I'm leaving a 1-star review and uninstalling Mergify:

The initial free plan was a major factor in my decision to install the app. The sudden and unannounced change feels misleading and unfair. With only 5 total merges, it's impossible to properly evaluate the app's value within my store's workflow. Not receiving any notification about such a significant change to the free plan is poor customer service.

I cannot recommend the Mergify app and will be looking for a more transparent and reliable solution.

Palkhi Fashion
9 months using the app
BestApper replied April 9, 2024

Thank you for sharing your concerns. We’re sorry for the confusion caused by the change in our free plan. To address this, we’re reverting to the original plan for users like you who joined us before the adjustment. This change was not intended to mislead, and we regret not communicating it more clearly. Your feedback is crucial in helping us improve. For any further assistance or queries, please don't hesitate to contact us.

May 13, 2024

BlissCart Bazaar
About 2 months using the app
May 21, 2024

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Great job! This really highlights how Mergify can revolutionize order management. The features are impressive, and the peace of mind it offers is invaluable.

blisst
11 days using the app
June 15, 2024

Mergify has made our shipping process so much more efficient.

Click in Store
21 days using the app
May 27, 2024

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Incredible! This showcases Mergify potential to streamline operations. The practicality and efficiency make it a must-have. Five stars without a doubt!

AL MADINA PACKAGES