Reviews (1,077)

4.9

Merchants highly value this app for streamlining quarterly and annual reporting, saving significant time and enhancing marketing strategies with detailed insights into order origins. It simplifies financial management and accounting, improving business efficiency with features like customizable reports on sales, inventory, and customer data, support for multi-currency, and complex data scenarios. The app also offers automated report scheduling and distribution, optimizing operational workflows. Merchants commend the responsive support team for their quick custom report creation and note the user-friendly interface that simplifies data management tasks even for those with limited data analysis skills.

November 28, 2018

I think this app has potential.. However, we found it to be difficult to figure out. I couldn't find adequate support online and I didn't have time to email support with questions. I'm cancelling it.

BRAND-ON!
10 days using the app
July 4, 2019

Very useful BUT. When I set two days it starts to behave in a weird way and put - 1 next to product quantity for items.
Plus it's expensive

خضاركو
Saudi Arabia
9 days using the app
Better Reports Technologies replied July 7, 2019

Hi there.
I'm not 100% sure what you mean but your report might be misconfigured. Negative quantities can be expected in the case of refunds or negative quantity on hand (if you enabled overselling for your products).
Feel free to reach out at hello@betterreports.co so that we can sort this out for you.