FeedAPIs For Bing Shopping /MS

FeedAPIs For Bing Shopping /MS

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Bing Shopping Feed for Microsoft Advertising

Threadiverse

Bing...itself has not lead me much to many sales, but the app sets out to do what its suppose to do. organization could use some work.

It's a bit confusing if you have different collections, but I love this app. I can't recommend it enough.

I run a geeky apparel store for anime, gaming, comics, styled clothing so collection and organization is big for me.

Diane Beauty Supply

great job so far does exactly what i was hoping for

Anyseasonsports

Want to run shopping ads on Bing and don't want to fuss with a manual feed? This is the perfect app to get you up and running quickly!

Lovecattrees

Amazing app !! Works perfect for me !!

Shop Lifebyequipe Com

Great for getting bing shopping ads live! Quick and easy

Konsiteouk

Great and fast support. Definitely recommended!

Police Baton Warehouse

Bing Shopping Feed works as it should

Bijouxbela

This app from Symprosys is excellent. Very easy to use, easy to install. Once you add it to your shop, it's ready in a very short amount of time. I believe it works for Facebook products as well.

The support is more than outstanding. They really work with you to resolve any issues, which were none with the app itself. They contacted me because there were no clicks from the campaign to see if they could help. How many developers take the time to follow up like this?

Sadly, we had to give up after trying to get our Bing campaign up and running for over 2 months. It is not the app or the developer, it works perfectly (all Symprosys apps are great). Just Bing Product campaigns won't run for us, at least not in our budget.

So if you are looking to create a feed for Bing advertising, this is your app!

Ramp Champ

Just like the Google shopping feed app - easy to use and fast to add/change custom labels. Highly recommended.

Hollywood Mirrors

This app provides the best ROI of any advertising platform for our store. It is so easy to use and setup, without doubt, the best thing you will do this year in your business.