FeedAPIs For Bing Shopping /MS

FeedAPIs For Bing Shopping /MS | Reviews

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Bing Shopping Feed for Microsoft Advertising

Eventsuber Com

Excellent, easy to use app. Customer service and support is top notch. My top fear in using Apps on shopify is the support in case something happens to my site. Nothing to fear here. They are super responsive and happy to help. Highly Recommend this app and any other app they have developed.

Domestify

Great app, saves a lot of time and great tech support too.

Woot Hammy

Awesome app!! Thank you so much!

Airkayakbay

Awesome app! Does the job very well!

Zizowireless

Great app! User friendly and awesome support

Levostore

Great app! I see my items remarketing on FB already. Simprosys is a very knowledgeable company in this space, and they are very attentive to any inquiries I submit. It creates perfect feeds for Bing shopping campaigns behind the scenes. I just set it up once, then the feeds start syncing with Bing.

Taximart

Very nice app!! Easy to use and easy to set up. But more than that, support was lightning fast!

Blue Fox

Great Product! Bing Shopping ^^!

Googlejerseys Store

First we were struggling with Manual Feed Submission. Then we tried many other apps, they all were either very expensive or buggy. Then, we installed this app, It is not just easy to install, developers helped us with campaign setup and also gave some tips for optimized campaigns. We are getting more than 20 clicks everyday with some conversions. Highly Recommended.

Xsonly

This is the third feed program we have used. We have had to stop using the previous two. Third time lucky it seems. Easy configuration and working immediately. Couldn't be happier with it.