Reviews (261)

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its positive impact on sales and ROI, describing it as a game-changer for business efficiency. They appreciate its user-friendly setup, intuitive dashboard, and features like WhatsApp marketing automation, abandoned cart recovery, and customizable chatbots. The support team is praised for being responsive and adept at resolving issues quickly, even during off-hours or holidays, and for providing multilingual assistance. Merchants also find the app cost-effective, with a good balance of price and robust features, and highlight innovative elements like the spinning wheel for customer engagement and seamless Shopify integration.

March 17, 2020

simple and clear dashboard. team is helpful to sort out all my issues. highly recommended. Kudos to the team!

JollyPlaystore
Singapore
November 3, 2019

I decided to try this app because it was the only free spin the wheel app i could find. I was facing difficulty in installing it on my store and I reach out to the support team and Sid was super helpful. I hope it draw much traffic to my store. You can check my store out at whittlebabies.com to see how the app works!

Whittlebabies
February 24, 2020

Great App, Had some problems with setting up. Support is very responsive and assisted with all my questions. Thank a lot . Recommended

Shop Store Sale
Malta
Edited January 2, 2020

Just started using the app. Easy to setup and great customer support. Love that there's an actual person you can talk to. I recommend it!

Bizbriz
March 18, 2021

Good Customer service & quick reply , answer all my inquiry thank a lot, just install it and will keep testing the function

edibee.co
Malaysia
December 10, 2019

This app is FANTASTIC!
I tried it yesterday and then need some technical help. The team responded with solution in a timely manner. They even have a live chat support and the app itself is FREE!
100% recommended!

PetsWilLove™
China
January 12, 2021

The app works great and I love that it is free. I had 1 question that I messaged them on and Vinayak over there responded right away. Vinayak solved my problem right away and he was very service oriented and friendly. This app is great!

Streetsmartapparel.com
Edited December 29, 2019

Love this app and especially the awesome support! World-class app, my favourite popup app for generating leads.

Paulareis Timepieces
August 17, 2021

The best application for all type of business. Thank you for all team for the prompt and nice service's.

Billionaire Mall
1 day using the app
December 25, 2019

Amazing app with quick support too... The best part is that its free, Have installed a different app where i have to pay $30 or even more and here we have this app which is absolutely free.
Thankyou Vinayak.