Reviews (261)

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its effective marketing capabilities, user-friendly interface, and ability to handle high volumes of customer queries via a WhatsApp chat bot. The support team is praised for their prompt assistance. Key features include assistance with cart abandonment, shipping updates, and multilingual customer support. The app's automation features are noted for their positive impact on sales and ROI. The BSP Partner Dashboard is seen as a game-changer for WhatsApp campaigns. Merchants also note the app's ability to increase opt-in rates, enhance customer experience, and improve store conversion rates.

June 5, 2024

I've had the pleasure of using this service for several months now

One of the most impressive aspects is how the monthly investment is truly reflected in sales. Unlike many other services I've tried, where the return on investment is questionable at best, this one delivers tangible results. I've seen a significant increase in sales since implementing this service, making every penny spent well worth it.

Moreover, the level of support provided is unparalleled. Whenever I've had a question or needed assistance, the team has been quick to respond and incredibly helpful. Their expertise has been instrumental in optimizing my use of the service and maximizing its effectiveness.

Overall, I can confidently say that this service is a game-changer for any business looking to boost sales and enhance efficiency. Its magnificence lies not only in its functionality but also in its ability to deliver real, measurable results. If you're considering investing in a service that delivers on its promises, look no further. This is the one

Paola
General Manager Stagmi

STAGMI
5 months using the app
April 25, 2024

I would like to express my admiration for their service offering in terms of direct connectivity with Shopify in the campaign and easy access to the customer base and products, and I would also like to thank the efforts of their technical support, which they provide professionally.

متجر الزيت الأفغاني
Saudi Arabia
3 months using the app
April 12, 2024

Our experience with Bitespeed has been smooth so far. The marketing works really well. A lot of segmentations are available and the dashboards is easy to use.

The team is very prompt in helping us out with our issues. Good app at a good price.

Teejh
April 11, 2024

"Efficient and effective support team resolved my issue promptly. Highly recommended!"

Divisa Store
About 2 years using the app
April 11, 2024

Bitespeed's BSP Partner Dashboard is a game-changer for WhatsApp campaigns, offering a sleek interface, comprehensive management tools, and reliable support.

DERMATOUCH
Over 1 year using the app
Edited March 21, 2024

Had a good experience with bitespeed and Tanul from thier support team was really helpful with setting up.

Divine Harvest
3 days using the app
July 29, 2023

nice experience and pretty easy to setup, i had a problem where my thingy didnt showed up in the live page but the customer support helped me really fast, very nice and helpful, i recommend this app to everyone trying to put a whatsapp addon in their pages

KOMFORT
Mexico
8 months using the app
September 1, 2023

We migrated to Bitespeed after using a lot of other Whatsapp Chat clients and it was one of the best decisions for our marketing and customer support activities. It is not just the additional tools that the product offers but the team at Bitespeed is super responsive and helpful and that's what makes it worth every penny. They are ready to help you out even if it's an official holiday for them.

The whatsapp chat bot they have built for us takes care of 99% of our customer queries and they were ready to go an extra mile by understanding our special requirements while creating the same.

Would like to praise Dharana from the team for putting in a lot of extra efforts and working just like our own team member in helping with flows, broadcasts, marketing ideas and almost everything else! The knowledge and inputs shared by her have helped us improved our ROI and she's an asset to have working with us! Also, a thumbs up to Aryan, Aayush, Tanul and Niharika for taking up any issues we raise and resolving them within minutes!

Athlizur
4 months using the app
Edited February 8, 2024

Excellent Functionality. Easy to use

Sorich
August 9, 2023

It has been over a year since we integrated WhatsApp with Bitespeed, and we must say, it has been a game changer. The dashboard is incredibly simple and user-friendly, allowing our entire team to collaborate effectively in resolving client queries. A special shoutout goes to Team Tanul and Aryan for their prompt response to our inquiries and their efficient handling of any issues that arose, ensuring a seamless customer service experience. Thank you for providing such excellent service!

Oye Happy