Reviews (1,061)

Merchants appreciate this app for its intuitive design, comprehensive features, and ease of use in tracking affiliate sales and processing payments. They value its customization options, multiple payout methods, and suitability for businesses of all sizes. The app's customer service is praised for its responsiveness and efficiency. Merchants also highlight its customer relationship management and financial analytics capabilities, considering it a good value due to its reasonable pricing and powerful functionalities.

June 12, 2024

I have been using the BixGrow app for a couple of years now without incident. Recently we had an issue with the discount on the affiliate link not being applied. I wrote to the company and it was fixxed overnight. The sale was made, discount applied and the commission allocated. A very good result.

E3Live Superfoods
Over 1 year using the app
February 9, 2024

I just started working with this app so far everything is going well with customer service. They respond in an adequate time whenever I need help, and they go step by step with me to set everything up. The app is not hard to set up. I'll say more next time about its contribution in the growth of my business.

VACCIMO
8 days using the app
BixGrow replied February 19, 2024

Thank you for your feedback and positive experience with our customer service! We're glad to hear that setting up the app has been smooth for you. If there's anything specific you'd like to share or if you have suggestions for improving your experience further, please feel free to reach out to us at support@bixgrow.com or via live chat. We look forward to hearing more from you!

January 2, 2024

They have helpful customer support, the app itself is easy to use and navigate.

Dr. Ruth Roberts
3 months using the app
BixGrow replied January 15, 2024

Thank you for your feedback. We're glad to hear you've found our app user-friendly and our customer support helpful. Should you need further assistance, feel free to reach out to us at support@bixgrow.com!

December 26, 2023

Some features are still missing but the team keeps improving the extension and the customer support is very active to help you setting up whatever you have to do

D'CENT Shop
South Korea
About 1 month using the app
BixGrow replied January 2, 2024

Thank you for your feedback! We're continuously enhancing our app's features and appreciate your patience. If there are specific features you'd like to see or any further assistance needed, please reach out to us at support@bixgrow.com or through our live chat. Your input helps us improve and ensures a better experience for you with BixGrow!

October 23, 2023

At Wayzn.com we use the app for both affiliate and refer-a-friend. It is convenient being able to manage both programs with a single app. The affiliate side is easy to set up and easy to use, but the referral half of the app is not very mature yet (even basic reporting is missing), so I can only give four stars. I have used a lot of plug-ins and the thing that shines brightest about Bix is their customer support. They are responsive, knowledgeable and provide a level of support way above what we get from other apps that cost 10x what we pay for Bix.

Wayzn
5 months using the app
BixGrow replied October 27, 2023

Thank you for your thoughtful feedback, we appreciate your review! At BixGrow, we're committed to continuous improvement, and your feedback helps us immensely. If you have any specific suggestions or would like to share more about your experience, please feel free to reach out to us at support@bixgrow.com or through our live chat. We're here to assist you and make your experience even better!

October 4, 2023

I'm not sure I can give full honest feedback yet as I haven't fully tested it out. Although it seems good so far.

My Store
8 months using the app
Edited August 18, 2022

So far it’s amazing, I will give 5 once I start getting orders and referrals and test it out but so far its doing it’s job i will update once i start receiving more and see if it tracks everything accurately, i just wanna know how to sign in back to check the setting or create another one when i go back i dont have that option

Silvis21 ™
7 months using the app
BixGrow replied August 23, 2022

Thanks for sharing your review with us! I'm so sorry for the experience you haven't yet to find satisfying. I believe I could support you with this and we would then work it out together. Please reach out to us at Live Chat or support@bixgrow.com, it's my pleasure to serve and meet your needs!

July 8, 2023

THANK you so much for the help... Our small bisiness is taking of and we glad to be using BixGrow Affiliate marketing to help launch our brand to the next level.

Trail Fit SA
South Africa
6 months using the app
BixGrow replied July 10, 2023

Thank you for sharing your review with us! Your valuable feedback helps us identify areas for improvement, so please feel free to reach out to us anytime and I would be more than happy to assist you with improving your app experience. Serving you and meeting your needs is our utmost priority and pleasure!

November 10, 2022

I have completed the set up which was incredibly easy to understand. At this point, we are confident in our soft launch.

IDIGBYSTREAMZ
6 months using the app
BixGrow replied November 11, 2022

Thank you ever so much for your kind feedback! What can we do for you to provide you with a better experience in our app? In case you need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out at support@bixgrow.com. I'm always here to help!

November 16, 2022

Super fast response time for technical issues and everything is handled very well and professionally!

29 Vines
5 months using the app
BixGrow replied November 17, 2022

Thank you so much for the kind feedback! What can we do to provide you with a better experience in our app? In case you need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out at support@bixgrow.com - we're always here to help!