Merchants highly recommend this app for streamlining affiliate marketing processes with its user-friendly layout and intuitive design. They appreciate features like progress tracking and automated email notifications. The app's speed and responsiveness, along with the quick and effective customer support, are frequently praised. Merchants also find the app's robust features reasonably priced.

September 7, 2022

Very good client experience with Leo. He was patience and help me set up my first Affiliate Marketing program. Thank You!

sexyemotions69
Latvia
BixGrow replied September 7, 2022

Thank you for trusting us, we are grateful for the pleasure of serving you and meeting your needs. If you have any concerns, please reach out to us at support@bixgrow.com. We're always here to help you!

October 10, 2022

The ease of use, customization and navigation is intuitive and easy to navigate for both the brand and affiliate. Great work on this app. The scalability is solid.

Balanced Foods
BixGrow replied October 11, 2022

Thank you so much for the review! We're glad to know that you're enjoying our app. If you have any concerns, please reach out to us at support@bixgrow.com. We wish you all the best in your affiliate program!

December 5, 2022

Till now it's good. Let's see what happens. The good thing is it's free. Thank you for giving us a chance to explore.

Ecstaticco
BixGrow replied December 5, 2022

Thank you so much for the kind words! We're glad to know that you've benefited from our app. If you have any further concerns, please reach out to us at support@bixgrow.com. We wish you all the best!

October 12, 2022

Excellent App for all Business Owners with insane features, I recommend not leaving this app for your business. What are you waiting for its Totally free of Cost Guys?
Do Remember my advice! Thank you for this fantastic app

MnZ Utility Deals
India
BixGrow replied October 12, 2022

Thank you so much for the review! We're glad to know that you're enjoying our app. We wish you all the best in your affiliate program!

October 7, 2022

I don't have a long history with BixGrow, but I was amazed at the quick and easy set-up. I'm an old lady :), and averse to technology, and their technology is very intuitive. I did set up a time to talk to them (in the evening due to their timezone in Vietnam), and Quinn was very kind and patient to walk me through the features, which helped me feel more comfortable. Thank you, BixGrow, for making a great app!

House of Hyacinth
BixGrow replied October 7, 2022

Thank you ever so much for the kind words! I'm grateful to hear that you're enjoying my support. In case you need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out back out to me at support@bixgrow.com, I'm always here to help!

January 18, 2023

It’s a good and easy to use app. Great customer support! Definitely something I would recommend getting to promote your store through affiliates!

BUNNIES' ROOM
BixGrow replied January 21, 2023

Thanks for sharing your review with us, it made our day! Your review motivates us to work harder to improve the app day by day. And don’t forget that our team at BixGrow is ready to give you a hand anytime you are in need!

October 24, 2022

Best affiliate marketing app I have found on the App Store so far. Simple to set up, and and the support is very responsive.

LPC Buddy
BixGrow replied October 24, 2022

Thank you for trusting us. We are grateful for the pleasure of serving you and meeting your needs. If you have any concerns, please reach out to us - we're always here to help you!

April 2, 2022

We highly recommend this app, the customer service has been great and we are seeing very positive results.
Charles
Everytopbrand.com

Everytopbrand.com
BixGrow replied April 4, 2022

Thanks so much for the review! We're glad to know that you're enjoying our app. If you have any concerns, please reach out to us at support@bixgrow.com. We wish you all the best in your affiliate program!

January 7, 2022

This app is awesome, help me to grow so much! And the support team is very accurate and responds fast.

BODY DUX™ - Official Store
Romania
BixGrow replied January 10, 2022

Thanks so much for the kind words! We're glad to know that you've benefited from our app. If you have any further concerns, please reach out to us at support@bixgrow.com. We wish you all the best in your affiliate program!

Edited November 16, 2022

i haven't used it yet, but highly interested, because it's free. But I want to know how your app monetizes. Will there be a subscription cost later?

sskein
BixGrow replied November 17, 2022

Thank you so much for the review! We're glad to know that you're enjoying our app. If you have any other concerns, please reach out to us anytime at support@bixgrow.com. We wish you all the best!