Blend

Blend | Reviews

by Blend A.I. Pty Ltd

Online advertising made easy for everyone

Wovii

I switched to this app 6 months ago to give me penetration and better visibility for my spend. So far there is no doubt that we are performing much better than doing this all manually. The metrics are simple to interpret and you're in control of your spend by merely varying the budget with a click. They've recently done a software update that makes campaign builds and adverts very simple with an ability to push to your platforms simultaneously. I think especially as they are still small, assistance is very responsive and helpful. We highly recommend Blend if you care about ROAS.

ELLE Intimates

My experience with Blend so far is very positive. They are communicative and provide great customer service. They have given me the confidence to push my online store in the digital marketing space. I am looking forward to watching the progress..

Green Trading

Dealing with the blend team for a few months. Very friendly and skilled team with regular follow-up with the sales figures and suggestions to improve it. Will definitely recommend this.

October 6, 2021

Wonderful to read - thank you for taking the time to write a review

NativeNeem

Great and easy-to-use app. Helped us to increase store sales. Great team with regular monthly follow-up.

October 6, 2021

We are so glad to hear Blend is performing for you!

Natural Backdrops & Prints

I've been using Blend for over 6 months when I first launched my site. I have loved working with the team, they've been really helpful in educating me on how to improve my store. I've had really great results and an increasing return on my ad spend.

Oakywood Goods

I have been using blend for almost a year now. They are a very skilled, workable, and friendly team. I can pick up my phone and call my ads manager anytime and he is always there to assist and clarify. They make good suggestions and follow the old school way of your business is my business and your growth is our growth kind of way.

The Swift Fly Fishing Company - Epic Fly Rods

Flakey and won't install - Throws security errors from your Google Adwords account. Contacted the developer a fews days ago - not response. Shopify really should do a better job of vetting these apps. Very suspicious and clearly not ready to launch this app - beware!

September 25, 2021

Hi Swift Fly, we tried to get in touch with you via email and explain how Blend works. Unfortunately, you have not replied. Many stores are using Blend to successfully manage ads and increase revenue. If you decide to change your mind you can reply to our email. Best of luck - Blend

endurancetreadmills

great app and personalised amazing service - highly recommended compared to agencies this app will save you alot money and deliver great roi

September 25, 2021

So happy that you are taking full advantage of our app and the team's service. Thank you for your review!

Guru Muscle

We installed this tool and we really wanted to work with them. We had bad experiences with other agencies in the past, so I hoped that Blend would meet our needs. They set up 2 Google Ads campaigns and the problems started ...
1. Google Shopping - almost $ 4 per click. Pretty expensive, isn't it?
2. Product Feed - They could not work with our product feed because they advertised the wrong product price when we launched "SALE". So obviously we couldn't beat up our competitors. The difference was about 30%.
3. Call - I am so busy running 2 companies in 2 countries and studying my master at UNI. I also prefer to be contacted via email rather than 1h call and keep everything in a written form. Then people can't lie, they forgot something or didn't say etc. Because I refused to have a call with them and wasted 1h while all these issues could be sorted out via email, they just cancelled our contract. Because of a call? While we have been running Ads for 2 weeks? That could be managed much sooner.
4. Updates - All of these issues should be resolved before running any campaign. So we burned the money for nothing. Why didn't they come to us earlier, there were problems with our campaigns? Nobody cared. It seems like.
5. Contacts - Everything they asked we did in a minute. They emailed us what should be done from our side and we did it in a minute. Once they cancelled our contract nobody contacted us back.

July 29, 2021

@Guru Muscle, the entire team was committed to helping you - we even analysed previous campaigns over the last year to identify issues - all at no cost to you. We like to be in touch with our clients and communicate at every step, working as a team to ensure the best results -- we are sorry that in this instance you were too busy to work with us. Good luck with your future campaigns.

Fetch

Using this app has enabled me to considerably grow my online business. I received a lot of support when setting everything up and Angel has been great to deal with. Hands down one of the best business decisions I have made.

July 20, 2021

It's great to have helped you expose your products to new customers and establish a strong online presence - we enjoy working with you too!

Previous 1