Blend , 35 reviews

4.2
December 4, 2023

What an amazing piece of software. It helped us tremendously in building our online presence for our store. If you lack the know how of advertising on-line and don't quite have the budget for an agency, this is definitely a must. One can start with a small budget and still get good returns. We even had to scale back our budget a bit, as there was so much demand for what we were doing.

Galina and her team are great to work with. Very helpful and always willing to make suggestions on suitable content for Ads.

Skullies
South Africa
2 months using the app
Blend A.I. Pty Ltd replied February 5, 2024

Thank you so much for your kind words! We think Galina is pretty good too ;)

November 30, 2023

I've been using Blend for over 2 years .. first with my WooCommerce store and now with Shopify after migrating my store. I can't speak highly enough of Blend. It has helped do what so many other people and agencies could not - and the team are always available to help with any questions. Highly recommend it to any ecommerce store that is looking to grow or scale even bigger!

One Six Eight London
8 days using the app
Blend A.I. Pty Ltd replied February 5, 2024

We are glad to have helped ! onward and upward !

Edited January 8, 2024

We tested Blend AI but unfortunatley didn't get the results anticpated. Team were helpful. We wish them all the best for tor the future

THATSMYOFFICE
About 1 month using the app
October 11, 2023

The team at BlendAI go above and beyond, always willing to jump on a call and answer any question. Also massive help in the back end of things like when ads get rejected etc. After 3 months with Blend, we have seen ROAS of up to x 20 which is awesome for us. Highly recommend if you are a small, medium or even larger business with no in-house ads manager - they have your back!

Powered by Plants
December 18, 2023

As a new clothing brand, I was excited to establish a unique identity rather than resorting to random dropshipping, and after researching various Shopify apps, I decided to give Blend a try. However, my experience with Blend has been less than satisfactory.

My initial enthusiasm quickly waned when I felt that Blend did not consider my status as a new brand worthy of their assistance. It was disheartening to realize that, despite my aspirations to create something original, the app seemed more inclined to support established brands rather than helping emerging ones.

The major setback was the perceived lack of support for new brands. Blend seemed to dismiss my endeavors, and the impression was that unless you're already a successful or well-known entity, you might not receive the attention or assistance you need. This attitude was a letdown, especially considering the emphasis many platforms place on supporting entrepreneurship and fostering growth.

While I acknowledge that Blend may work well for others, particularly those with more established brands, the disregard for newcomers like myself was disappointing. As a business owner, I believe in reciprocal relationships, and it's disheartening when an app doesn't see the potential for growth in a new brand.

In conclusion, Blend may be a suitable choice for certain businesses, but if you're a new clothing brand looking to create your own identity, be prepared for potential challenges and a lack of support from this app. I hope that Blend reevaluates its approach to accommodate the diverse needs of all businesses, regardless of their stage of development. As for me, I'll be exploring alternative options that better align with my vision for success.

Jubilant Bay
About 1 hour using the app
July 22, 2023

For once marketing that works within a cost effective framework. We found Blend to be great team and Galina especially helpful and Michael an obvious smart guy who knows what he doing and happy to take on modest budgets and work up rather than risking big investments from the start..They have managed to return ROARS 10x plus consistently and the marketing seem to be going from strength to strength even in our seasonally quieter periods which up to now has been the period we have used their services so really looking forward to the busier end of year using this platform as an integral part of our online marketing .

No tickets required here communication really good either by phone, email or google teams meeting cant recommend higher with our experience so far.

hopofurniture
May 16, 2023

Blend is AMAZING! I have been using Blend since 2021 and I love everything about this platform. The onboarding process and customer service is incredible, Michael the co-founder always ensures my ads are running smoothly and the care factor from Blend is unmatched. Unlike big marketing agencies that don't actually care about small businesses, Blend is great because they actually care and want your business to succeed. You can set your daily budget as low as you like and increase it based on results. I love how I can design my own ads and upload them in a matter of seconds. Highly recommend Blend to anyone who is wanting to grow their online business!

Olivia Jean
About 2 years using the app
August 2, 2023

Blend have been fantastic for us, we have seen a very positive ROAS and I am really looking forward to seeing our results through a full trading season in 2024 as we are predominantly a seasonal business. Blend have only had the last half of our busy period and they have certainly made a big impression, Dean was great during the onboarding but a special mention for Galina! She has been excellent from the very beginning and is always there to help if we need it, cannot praise her highly enough definitely a credit to Blend.

Campers and Leisure
About 1 month using the app
Edited July 6, 2023

Blend and the team behind it are a fair few notches above outstanding. They will go over and above to help which is not only amazing, it's almost extinct when the norm of these times are faceless and voiceless support.
It's especially great for small business, it's really so simple to use and you can get a campaign up in minutes.
Highy recommended, excellent all over. Thank you @ Team Blend!

Rogue Royalty
4 months using the app
May 25, 2023

Such a lovely company to work with... Explain everything really well and go over everything in great detail and point out the areas that need improving. They create a very caring relationship towards your business. Very happy with our ROAS over the past month and look forward to a growing relationship in the future with our ads campaign. Big shout out to Galina for looking after us :)

Rock Lobster Jewellery