Blend

Online advertising made easy for everyone

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Savvy Touch

This not just an APP you have a TEAM driven to help your business succeed. They did a huge amount of "back end" work in our Google account & within 2 weeks the results started rolling.

July 20, 2021

We're so happy that the Blend product feed has helped solve your issues. It's been a pleasure helping you scale to international markets and see your sales increase over the same time!

Adoremat

I am loving this app! It's helped my small store be noticed and has increased sales greatly. One less thing for me to do, learn or strategize in my business. It is a pleasure dealing with the team as they are helpful and thoughtful in the strategies to maximise results for my ad spend.
I would recommend.

July 20, 2021

Thanks for the review! We love your products and are just glad that more and more people are learning about them too

STM Snow Surf Skate

I have been using Blend for the past couple of months and have been extremely happy with the results but even more so with the commitment, knowledge and expertise that Dean and Michael have delivered. Our ROI has increased, ad spend is reduced, and I also feel that my budget is being put to better use. Dean and Michael have been very approachable and have provided help, service and knowledge whenever required. I would highly recommend Blend.

Future Classics Furniture

Blend has revolutionised the way we manage our ad spends. It is an extremely powerful tool and provides clarity on our return on investment for each advertising channel. Facebook ROI has doubled and now we have the confidence to spend aggressively on Google ads.

Powell's Owls

Fantastic App! Was able to reduce my advertising spend and increase my ROI. Recommend to all owners looing to increase profitability

littlebitesize.com

This is an amazing service that takes the guesswork out of the adds run online for your business. The platform is super easy and user friendly to navigate and understand where my add spend is going and the results are clear. The customer service by the team is outstanding and always there to help (no offshore help desk) all local people who can help instantly.

2 Next