4.8

Merchants find this app effective for blocking specific IP addresses, regions, and VPNs, helping to prevent fraudulent orders and bot attacks. It's praised for its ease of use, range of features, and ability to protect stores from unwanted traffic. The customer support is responsive and efficient, and the app is considered good value, with a free plan for small stores. Merchants report a decrease in fake orders and appreciate the insightful analytics provided.

May 2, 2024

We have been using this app for years to avoid Canadian traffic from arriving on our US site.

Shankara Skincare
Over 2 years using the app
Blockify replied May 4, 2024

It's fantastic to hear that the Blockify Fraud Country Blocker app has been a reliable solution for managing your site traffic for years! 🌟 We're glad that it helps effectively prevent Canadian traffic from reaching your US site, keeping your operations streamlined and targeted. Thank you for your continued trust in Blockify, and we're here to support you if you need any assistance or updates in the future. 🛡️🌐

May 3, 2024

service client très réactif

Wodabox
France
4 months using the app
Blockify replied May 10, 2024

Bonjour ! Merci pour vos commentaires positifs sur le service client de Blockify Fraud Country Blocker. Nous sommes ravis d'apprendre que vous trouvez notre équipe réactive. 🌟 Nous nous efforçons toujours de fournir une assistance rapide et efficace. Si vous avez d'autres questions ou besoin d'aide supplémentaire, n'hésitez pas à nous contacter. Merci de choisir Blockify, et bonne continuation ! 😊👍

May 13, 2024

I’ve been using the Blockify app on my online store and it’s significantly improved our security. The setup was quick, and the ability to block specific high-risk countries has been especially useful. The app’s dashboard is straightforward, providing insightful analytics that help me manage site security better. Customer support (by Joyce) has been prompt and helpful, making this a reliable tool for any online business concerned with fraud. Highly recommended for peace of mind and effective fraud prevention.

Quebekado
3 months using the app
Blockify replied May 17, 2024

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with the Blockify app! 🌟 We're thrilled to hear that it has significantly improved your online store's security and that you find the ability to block specific high-risk countries particularly useful. It's fantastic to know that you appreciate the straightforward dashboard and insightful analytics for managing site security better. 😊 We'll be sure to pass on your kind words to Joyce and our customer support team! 🎉 Your recommendation means a lot to us, and we're here to continue providing you with peace of mind and effective fraud prevention. If you ever need further assistance or have more feedback, please don't hesitate to reach out! 🚀

May 1, 2024

Helpful and very pleasant to deal with. Thank you!

Saratoga Horse Rx
3 months using the app
Blockify replied May 3, 2024

Thank you for the kind words! We're delighted to hear you had a pleasant experience interacting with our support team. If you need any more help or have further questions, we're always here and ready to assist. Thank you for choosing our services! 😊🌟

May 14, 2024

I installed this app, with the upgraded program, to block Quebec IP addresses from accessing my website, as the language policies of this province do not align with my brand. It did work to block the provinces IP addresses, but I also got complaints from buyers in Ontario who could not access my site. Customer service was fast, but they didn't really recognize or have solutions for this problem. I have lost countless customers and sales because of Blockify not being precise enough and am very disappointed.

Hidden Pond Yarns
About 2 months using the app
Blockify replied May 17, 2024

We're genuinely sorry for the frustration and inconvenience you've experienced with Blockify. Your feedback is invaluable as we strive to improve our services. We understand the importance of precision in blocking IP addresses and the impact it can have on your business. Losing customers and sales due to unintended consequences is never our intention.

Our customer support team is committed to addressing your concerns promptly and effectively. We appreciate your patience and understanding during this process. Rest assured, we're taking your feedback seriously and working diligently to prevent similar issues in the future.

We sincerely hope for another opportunity to support you with your concerns. Please don't hesitate to reply to our support emails or reach out to us directly. Your satisfaction is our priority, and we're here to assist you every step of the way. Thank you for bringing this to our attention, and we look forward to resolving the issue to your satisfaction.

March 6, 2024

The application works as advertised (one of the few that does). This is essential for our business as we cannot sell our products to residents of particular provinces in Canada.

Every time I have had to contact support whatever issue I may be having is resolved quickly and painlessly, and I am also shown how to avoid the issue in the future.

This last time I was helped by Vincent, and it took 5 minutes to get everything working properly again. It is also important to note that the issue was not related to the app itself, but rather how its functionality was set up.

I recommend this app to anyone who needs a redirection or ip blocking feature on their website.

Prohibition Accessories
6 months using the app
Blockify replied March 8, 2024

🌟 Thank you for the stellar review! 🚀 We're thrilled to hear that the Blockify app meets your business needs and works as advertised. It's fantastic to know that our support team, especially Vincent, has been quick and effective in resolving any issues you've encountered. Your recommendation is greatly appreciated, and we're here to continue providing top-notch service for your website needs! 💖🧱 #BlockifySuccess #TopSupport #HighlyRecommended 🌟🛠️

February 22, 2024

Very quick answer to our question. Appreciate the assistance!

Journeys Holistic Life
11 months using the app
Blockify replied February 25, 2024

Great to hear that you received a quick answer to your question! 🚀 If you ever have more questions or need assistance, feel free to reach out. We're here to help! 😊🌟 #QuickSupport #CustomerAssistance 🌐👍

May 2, 2024

Blockify customer service is top notch! I had a question about blocking a certain country. The rep, Tracy, was quick to respond and very helpful. I was provided the details I needed in order for me to better understand how the app works to protect my website. Blockify works great to protect stores from overseas "bad actors".

HummViewer
About 1 month using the app
Blockify replied May 4, 2024

We're thrilled to hear that Tracy from the Blockify Fraud Country Blocker app provided you with such prompt and helpful service! 🌟 It’s fantastic that you now have a clearer understanding of how the app protects your website from overseas risks. Thank you for your positive feedback and for trusting Blockify to safeguard your store. If you have any more questions or need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help ensure Blockify continues to meet your security needs! 🛡️💼

May 13, 2024

This is a tremendously useful app if you want to help counter bots / fake clicks (which end up costing you a lot). You can block countries, IPs and also see what is going on to help get ahead of it. Happy to recommend this app for anyone looking to control the traffic they get to their site for better conversions.

OnePaw Dog Company
29 days using the app
Blockify replied May 17, 2024

Thank you for your glowing review of the Blockify app! 🌟 We're thrilled to hear that it's tremendously useful in countering bots and fake clicks, ultimately saving you money. 😊 The ability to block countries and IPs, along with the insightful analytics, indeed helps stay ahead of fraudulent activities. We truly appreciate your recommendation to others who are seeking better control over their site traffic for improved conversions. If you ever need further assistance or have more feedback, feel free to reach out. We're here to support you! 🚀

April 12, 2024

Good Costumer services

Arsenal Prime
About 1 month using the app
Blockify replied April 14, 2024

We're glad to hear you've had a positive experience with our customer service at Blockify: Fraud IP Blocker app! 🛡️ If you have any questions or need further assistance with fraud protection, feel free to reach out. We're here to help keep your business safe!