Reviews (200)

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to block specific regions, countries, or IP addresses, enhancing their store's security against fraudulent orders and attacks. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, affordability, and features like visitor risk assessment. The app offers both a free and premium plan, catering to different business sizes. Merchants also commend the responsive and efficient customer support team.

February 15, 2024

I recently installed Blockify in my Shopify store, and it has been a game-changer for my business. Dealing with fake orders was becoming a real headache, and this app has proven to be the perfect solution.

The ability to block fake users from placing orders has not only saved me time but has also improved the overall security of my store. I especially appreciate the feature that assesses the risk level of visitors, providing an extra layer of protection.

The installation was a breeze, and the user interface is intuitive. The app's effectiveness is evident, as I've noticed a significant decrease in fake orders since its implementation.

I highly recommend Blockify to any Shopify store owner looking to enhance their store's security and streamline their order processing. It's a must-have app that delivers on its promises!

Butterfly Edufields
India
2 days using the app
Blockify replied February 16, 2024

That's fantastic to hear! We're thrilled that Blockify has been a game-changer for your business. Dealing with fake orders can indeed be a headache, and we're glad that our app has provided the perfect solution for you.

Thank you for highly recommending Blockify to other Shopify store owners. We're delighted that our app has helped enhance your store's security and streamline your order processing. We appreciate your support, and if you have any further feedback or need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help you succeed! 😊🌟🛡️

February 24, 2024

Blockify's support team provided exceptional assistance when I encountered an issue with the app. Prompt and knowledgeable, they swiftly resolved my problem, ensuring I could resume using the app seamlessly. Highly recommended for their dedication to customer satisfaction.

BlackBird Store
10 days using the app
Blockify replied February 25, 2024

Thank you so much for your glowing feedback! 🌟 We're thrilled to hear that our support team at Blockify provided exceptional assistance, addressing the issue promptly and knowledgeably. Ensuring your seamless app experience is our priority. We truly appreciate your recommendation and look forward to continuing to meet your expectations. If you ever have more feedback or need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out. Happy using! 😊🚀 #ExceptionalSupport #CustomerSatisfaction 🌐🛠️

April 22, 2024

Going good so far.

Support has been very helpful.

Thanks!

Vaporizers.ca
About 6 hours using the app
Blockify replied May 3, 2024

It's great to hear that things are going well with the Blockify Fraud Country Blocker app and that our support team has been able to assist you effectively! Thank you for your kind words. We're here to continue providing helpful support whenever you need it. Thanks for choosing Blockify! 😊🌟

May 29, 2024

They have excellent service, very friendly and patient, they answered all the questions I had, and helped me install my app, thank you for everything, I think I chose a good application.

Fragrances Varietys
About 1 hour using the app
Blockify replied May 31, 2024

Thank you for your fantastic review! We're thrilled to hear that you found the service for the Blockify Fraud Country Blocker app excellent, friendly, and patient. 😊👍 It's great to know we could answer all your questions and help you install the app. We're glad you think you chose a good application. If you need any more assistance, we're always here to help. Happy blocking! 🚫✨

May 10, 2024

After encountering quite a few fraudulent orders, Shopify's team recommended I download Blockify. As a new founder, navigating the terminology and technical aspects around keeping my store safe was tough. Luckily, Tyler provided such incredible guidance and customer service. He was patient and educational, enlightening me every step of the way. Thank you so much, Tyler!

Off The Record
32 minutes using the app
Blockify replied May 12, 2024

We're sorry to hear about your experience with fraudulent orders, but we're glad that Shopify's team recommended Blockify to help protect your store. 🛡️ It's fantastic to hear that Tyler provided such incredible guidance and customer service, making the process easier for you as a new founder. 😊🌟 We're thrilled that Tyler was patient and educational, enlightening you every step of the way. Thank you for your kind words, and if you have any more questions or need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to support you! 👍

March 28, 2024

Great customer service and app is easy to setup! Vincent was very patient and knowledgeable. Great app!

MPSU Home Store
5 days using the app
Blockify replied March 30, 2024

We're delighted to hear about your positive experience with our Blockify: Fraud IP Blocker app and our customer service team, especially Vincent! 🌟 Thank you for highlighting Vincent's patience and knowledge in assisting you with the setup. 💼 Providing great customer service and ensuring our app is easy to set up are our priorities, and we're thrilled that you found both aspects satisfactory. If you ever need further assistance or have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help! 🚀

April 7, 2024

Have just installed Blockify after accessing the online chat support. Anna was extremely helpful and stepped me through the set up process. Very impressed

Moon Haven
About 1 hour using the app
Blockify replied April 13, 2024

We're thrilled to hear about your positive experience with Blockify and Anna from our online chat support! 😊 At Blockify, we're committed to providing excellent assistance, and it's fantastic to hear that Anna could guide you through the setup process seamlessly. If you have any further questions or need assistance in the future, feel free to reach out. We're here to help ensure your online security remains top-notch! 🛡️🌟

April 4, 2024

This APP is absolutely perfect. I've tried other APPs with similar features, but only this works properly. Highly recommended.!

Perfume Philippines
Philippines
About 2 hours using the app
Blockify replied April 8, 2024

🌟 Thank you for your fantastic review! We're thrilled to hear that Blockify: Fraud IP Blocker app has exceeded your expectations and that it stands out among other apps with similar features. Your recommendation means a lot to us! If you ever have any questions or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. Here's to continued success with keeping your site secure! 🚀😊

April 16, 2024

grate service, i really ercommend this app

NeuroSpells
Uruguay
19 days using the app
Blockify replied April 19, 2024

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 Thank you for your feedback! We're thrilled to hear that you're satisfied with our service and that you recommend our Blockify Fraud Country Blocker app. If you have any further questions or need assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help! 😊🛡️

May 13, 2024

Got this app to prevent spam orders targeting SEO. Tyler was excellent with his customer service in walking us step by step through fixing our problem!

Concept Fusion
39 minutes using the app
Blockify replied May 17, 2024

Thank you for choosing the Blockify app to prevent spam orders targeting SEO! 🛡️ We're thrilled to hear that Tyler provided excellent customer service and guided you step by step through resolving your issue. 😊 We're committed to ensuring your experience with our app is seamless and effective. If you ever need further assistance or have more questions, Tyler and the rest of our team are here to help! 🌟