Blog Studio

The brilliant drag-and-drop way to tell your story

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

MyWallGuru

Location Bulgaria

I have a lot of problems with the blog studio. The editor is easy to use, but the features of the blog app is not so easy.

Ma Caféine

Bonne application, même si il y a quelques beugs. Il faudrait aussi que ce soit connecté directement aux produits et collections shopify pour faciliter l'intégration des produits dans les articles de blogue.

Olive Yu

The app is great for layouts and very easy to use. I tested out a number of other apps but this was by far the most intuitive and versatile. My only grief is it my layouts look great on a computer but quite terrible on a phone (cuts off images and all sorts). I spoke to support about this and they said its not possible to create a phone view. Other apps had this feature so I really think it should be fixed as a priority, we shouldn't have to choose between computer and phone view. Other than that the support are very responsive and helpful. Just please please fix the phone view issue! Then it will be 5 stars!

APOSTROPHE PARIS

Customer support team is very helpful and efficient :) The app is intuitive and user friendly however some functions bug very often :(

Anthony's Ladies Apparel

I just started using this app, but so far it is working well. Customer service has been really responsive and a great help.

Quantum Coffee

I have only just started using this app, but already I can tell it's going to be perfect for creating gorgeous looking blog posts. There are many many options to get your post looking exactly the way you want it to look, which like any new software will take some time learning. Already I have reached out to ShopPad's support team, and they are very quick in replying. Why not 5 stars? The user interface to get to all those options might not be the most intuitive - but will be something that hopefully will become second nature the more I use it.

AHBOV

Great app and very simple to use.
Customer service is great and they helped me throughout all the extra modifications I had to do.

Sazerac Stitches

It doesn't allow drag and drop at all. What a huge waste of time. This app is seriously the most frustrating thing to use. I'm going to delete it because it does not work.

Sikasok

Great customer support. Quick and responsive. They solved all my issues and now I can enjoy building my blog!

GENNY.PI Gioielli

Great app. Customer service was fast and solved all of my issues.
The app does exactly what it says. Best one I found for customizing blogs

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25