Blog Studio

Blog Studio

by ShopPad Inc.

The brilliant drag-and-drop way to tell your story

McGuire Diamonds

cool and useful when you get used to it. makes me spend more time doing it properly which is a good result

Rainbowvapes

Given this a try and glad I have, the support has been there without even asking and the templates help to make something worth looking at.

With using a template you feel as thou you need to fill out every section, so you keep typing, making a larger blog for folks to read.

There looks to be a lot of different things that can be done, adding products etc, so will be having a play with this app.

VISIONARY PET

Quick and easy to use. Turns our blogs into stand out articles. Our brand is about story telling. Blog Studio enhances our stories. Thanks guys!

Paul Raybould
Founder & CEO
Visionary Pet Foods

beauteresponsable

Just started using the app and as far as i can tell the app is pretty easy and simple to use & support team is quick and very helpfull :)
There is still some functions that are missing to be even more practicle like there's no "text wrap" formatting setting but still getting to know the app

Legacy Telecom LTD

The blog template on Shopify isn't the best awe inspiring platform and the Blog Studio does offer a greater functionality.
I did a "man thing" and jumped right into the app with very little reading about Blog Studio but there are plenty of tutorials, its just works !!

Retro Styler

We use this app to help us make visually appealing and usefully formatted blog posts for The Retro Styler Blog. We needed something that would help us to easy make and present great content for our readers and we are pleased with the results. Our blog subscribers seem to really enjoy the content and we feel that the way in which the app helps us to present this content makes a difference. On occasion when we have had to reach out to support, they have been extremely prompt and helpful. We can highly recommend this app. Thanks.

Hipland

This app works well, when it works. I've found it pretty buggy to be honest. I publish a lot of blogs and it's not the most efficient app. Font sizes change on their own all the time. Sometimes the website theme setting are imported, sometimes not. It's annoying because you have to go back and change things. No auto save!!! Annoying if something happens! Also, a feature that would be awesome would be scheduling. Currently there is no way to publish posts at a specific time. This would be super helpful. As for as apps go, i find i really pricey for the quality.

Winternational.co.uk

Great for designing our blogs + making them look stylish + interesting. Helpful prompt support! Thank you so much to the team.

Bride On A Budget

Really user friendly, quick to learn, and it has improved the visual look of all my blog posts dramatically!

Fashionista Style 101

It's a convenient app and easy to use. However, I am having issues with accessing the image editor to adjust the image I want to use for my post. Other than that, it's a very useful app.