Blog Studio

Blog Studio

by ShopPad Inc.

The brilliant drag-and-drop way to tell your story

North Drinkware

The app creates an easy way to design great blog posts for our brand outside of the formatting of the template in our theme. We did have some challenges getting the formatting set up within our theme but the support team was great and we'll continue to depend on this great tool.

Novashine

Broken App. Bad customer service. Please try any other blog builder on Shopify. Nothing is formatted or correct anymore, building pages do not work. Overall terrible over priced app

Long Winter Soap Co.

When I had an issue that I couldn't solve by Googling, the support team quickly found the solution for me.

kawaiiwaru

i used this app for quite sometimes now, but WHAT WITH THIS UPDATE? ugly and i can't create a simple post without complications, i'll delete soon. Update: the support team was very helpful in initiating me working with this new version, it just needs time to understand the new layouts

Frenchiestore

I HATE THE LAST UPDATE!! Ever since they updated their app it is so complicated I can't do anything! I have used this app for months and now after this update will most likely cancel if its not gonna be like it was!

Vapor North

Wanted to make better looking blogs in Shopify. This did exactly that, very intuitive and easy. Strongly recommended.

TGG Games

Great service! Abby provided great customer service, and I hope that is single that I could buy her a beverage sometime!

Anuket Luxury

Simple to use. Doesn't have as much functionality as some of the more expensive blog apps, but so far that hasn't been an issue. Still has enough to create beautiful blogs. Their support has been quick and extremely helpful in giving step by step on how to customize things to keep on brand.

Akkicampus

This could have been a lot better but it has so many bugs making it useless. I would prefer writing my blog on Ms Word instead. Not recommended.

Practice Empathy

My oh my. What a wonderful experience I am having with this app. I tried out the top 5 blogging apps before deciding which one to go with, and Blog Studio is far and away not only the best but also the most affordable. Very clean features, super easy to use. This is going to take my blogging platform to the next level. (And a special thanks to Mandy and Anh for the amazing customer support I've received. You rock!)