Blog Studio

Blog Studio

by ShopPad Inc.

The brilliant drag-and-drop way to tell your story

Make Memento

We have been using this app for a while now and it's brilliant! A really easy way to produce professional looking blogs without the need for coding knowledge! The templates are beautiful and there are lots of options to showcase products within a blog. Most importantly, the app support is amazing! Both Anh and Mandy have helped us very quickly with queries, providing excellent help and advice! Thanks so much to the team, we love this app!

- makememento.com

Matr Boomie

Customer service rocks! Super helpful and quick. I needed to have a few things adjusted in my blog format and they created quick ways for me to do it in the future!

Bettie Confetti

The desktop version looked really great. Easy to use and looked fab. But when it published to mobile it was all over the place. Had to get rid of the app because more of my users are from mobile than anywhere else and it just looked second rate.

Alivia Wild

Hey
Great idea, but unfortunately I had spent alot of time (and made sure I frequently saved) but every time I would back out of the hidden article, it would tell me I was in legacy mode (even though all of my branding font etc was present) and I needed to upgrade the article. It then duplicates the content and updates it with the correct styling, though it deleted alot of the duplicated content. Luckily I did save all of my text but I would suggest fixing it and letting customers know if the store so that I know. I attempted to publish but that did not solve the issue.

Inhalation

It is very convenient and useful. I was having issues with editing my blogs but now I can write and publish in a better way.

Webfactory

Blog Studio will help make my articles more eye catching. I recommend it to anyone posting to a Shopify blog. Good product and easy to use.

Kanar's Vintage Love

Great product and incredible support. Had a CSS issue and they logged in and helped alleviate this.

Jane's Agenda

I've only done 1 1/2 blog posts so far, but the system is fairly easy to use, looks wonderful and the customer service has been top shelf. Thanks!

19nine

Customer service was awesome, quick and easy. Loving the blog features too. I had a problem with the spacing on our blog and it was resolved within 10 minutes and explained.

JewelHoney LTD

Blog Studio is a great app as the simplicity of using it makes life so much easier. However there are a few glitches that make is frustrating to deal with. It doesn't update automatically overtime and when you bounce back between editing and preview this can upset the process. It also has a tendency to not save after each use, so make sure you hit the save button frequently to avoid headache. It's not all bad however it sure does create beautiful templates to creating a visually pleasing blog. And very easy to get around. You can learn very fast how this app operates.