Blog Studio , 252 reviews

4.3

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface and customizable blog creation features. Despite occasional bugs, it's praised for its value for money and positive impact on SEO and blog traffic. The app's customer support, especially the live chat, is commended for its responsiveness. Merchants also value the app's unique feature of not charging per new page.

January 9, 2018

Easy to use and install. Big improvement over the blog that came with my theme in terms of look and feel. I had to contact support for one quick question and they responded same day and fixed the issue for me! Great app

Spiritualgangster108
About 2 years using the app
July 3, 2018

Whilst we are just starting to use this app, we are extremely impressed by it's functionality, capabilities, ease of use and most importantly, prompt & proactive customer service. Thank you for this amazing tool - it will make a huge impact on the value of the content we create for our business.

The Beauty Chef
About 2 years using the app
Edited February 16, 2021

I debated between a lot of different blog apps, and many I eliminated right away because they effectively discouraged heavy use of the blogging functionality by putting "unlimited pages" behind a very expensive paywall. Others, were barely functional. Many were barely functional "AND" had an expensive paywall.
I chose Blog Studio because most importantly, it allowed me to create blog posts that looked similar to very popular sites like Wired.com. Success breeds clues right?
And it works! Of course I started out pretty mediocre in my ability to composite blog posts, but each post came out better than the last, by the third post, I really felt comfortable in being able to make a professional looking blog post like what "I" enjoy reading.
But I encountered a weird glitch, not sure where it came from, I couldn't see YouTube videos. I talked with support, and they actually went in and fixed my theme. My theme not from them (actually paid theme from the shopify store, Artisan). Wow!
I'm beyond impressed, not just because I got what I asked for, a great blog writing toolset to make me look more professional and hopefully expand my reading base, but because of what I didn't ask and didn't know i needed, a great team providing quick and responsive tech support going above and beyond the call of duty. Thanks Mandy, you and the rest of the blog studio team are the best!

Ignis Umbra LLC
February 20, 2020

Really excellent support; these folks have stuck with us during the entire trial to help get a few problems worked out and have been nothing but patient the entire time. The app itself produces beautiful blog posts and allows us to make our previously somewhat odd looking blog look awesome.

Berceuse Parfum
June 13, 2017

Finally a great tool to make visually great content for my blog! Because blogs are not only about the written words, but about the properly pictures as well!
Love it!

Unique Drums
Germany
May 25, 2021

Great customer support. Quick and responsive. They solved all my issues and now I can enjoy building my blog!

Sikasok
Lebanon
June 14, 2017

LOVE THIS APP! It was easy to install. Works exactly as mentioned. So easy to use and give your blog some pizzaz!

Yamishoes
June 14, 2017

This is really good way of writing your blog freely

Korendy
June 13, 2017

Fantastic. Does what it says- no fuss at all.

Highly recommend this.

Lunae Beauty
December 24, 2017

Really nice and easy to use blog tools. It has tons of template, video and image insertion, text formatting and many more. Love it

Ayu Tribal