Blog Studio

The brilliant drag-and-drop way to tell your story

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

AHBOV

Location Australia

Great app and very simple to use.
Customer service is great and they helped me throughout all the extra modifications I had to do.

Sazerac Stitches

Time spent using app About 1 hour

It doesn't allow drag and drop at all. What a huge waste of time. This app is seriously the most frustrating thing to use. I'm going to delete it because it does not work.

Sikasok

Location Lebanon

Great customer support. Quick and responsive. They solved all my issues and now I can enjoy building my blog!

GENNY.PI Gioielli

Location Italy

Great app. Customer service was fast and solved all of my issues.
The app does exactly what it says. Best one I found for customizing blogs

Enessa Organic Skin Care

Time spent using app 1 day

New to this app, but so far it's exactly what we wanted. The customer service is Amazing!!! Seriously, the response is so quick and they actually care! I'm excited to learn more about the different options and create awesome blog posts. Thank you!

Premium Artist Supply

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Amazing service and absolutely an incredible product, super impressed, could not recommend any higher!

Univers Magnétique

Location France

I'm changing my previous review, but the app is still bad after 9 months, no HTML indentation, lots of templates are ugly and not responsive, some chrome extensions make the app crash (bye bye your articles)

Frames Footwear

Location New Zealand

Pretty good app, much better than the vanilla Shopify blog experience but I don't think it's very intuitive and it took me a while to figure out the best way to add new content to an article

Marchtown

We contacted support as the app was not working properly on our site, and they very fast to find the solution and respond. Thanks!

French Beauty Co.

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 years

Really easy app to use to create blog and articles to promote your products. The customer service team is super helpful and responsive. A big thank you to Jordin and Anh for always coming back to me with an answer ans doing their absolute best to help with any question!