Blog Studio

Blog Studio

by ShopPad Inc.

The brilliant drag-and-drop way to tell your story

Practice Empathy

My oh my. What a wonderful experience I am having with this app. I tried out the top 5 blogging apps before deciding which one to go with, and Blog Studio is far and away not only the best but also the most affordable. Very clean features, super easy to use. This is going to take my blogging platform to the next level. (And a special thanks to Mandy and Anh for the amazing customer support I've received. You rock!)

Metal Lotus

The interface for editing the posts is a little bit clunky (it's easy to add erroneous blocks and spaces), but it is miles better than the native blog posts that Shopify offers. Support is incredibly quick and courteous, I would highly recommend giving this app a try if content marketing is an important strategy for your shop's traffic. I can't say enough positive things about being able to finally redirect blog visitors to my products inside of a post and the ability to add a table of contents for easier reading.

Unlimited Skate & Snow

App works great. Tons of options for layout! really a game changer for us!

Have only had to use support once but they were super easy to deal with and had the issue fixed very fast.

Cold & Press'd by PLNT

Quick and good support whenever needed! Useful tool! We really enjoy using this app. We can recommend it!

Swag Shack

I liked ths app.Helps with blogging. easy to us i recommend this to any body looking fr an easy way to blog.

Cactario Alighieri

Had some problem and the online support, help me fix the inssue in much less time then i spected.
Great Support!!!

Glamorous Hangups

I recently posted a review that expressed frustration with the app. I have to say that the customer support was exceptional and they have sought to address all my concerns and fix them. I still think it is a basic page builder but after much research, this is the best option you will find for Shopify blogs if you don't want to pay for PageFly and Shogun (really ££££ if you just want the blog features). Great service. Give it a try and if you need them to sort issues they really will do it for you.

BeSpartanFit

Great app with amazing customer support and an easy way to create content and highlight products you want to sell or direct traffic to.

I looked for over a month to get the right fit for my blog posting creation and so far this is it!

ワンダーイヤーズ 公式通販ショップ

I was able to write a blog quickly by using this app. Simple and easy to use. The staff is very kind. I am very satisfied with the support.

TechnoChic

I created an extremely detailed article about making Face Shields and I couldn't have done it without this app! The graphic options are plentiful and I loved that I could easily create # links within the article so that I could create a table of contents. The page looks great on both computers and mobile devices. This app is going to get me back into blogging because I will finally be satisfied with the look of the posts! Thanks for an awesome App! My only request would be to have a multi-photo uploader, and a "zoom in" photo block (for example the image would zoom when clicked), but I'm very happy with it thus far. :)