Blog Studio

Blog Studio

by ShopPad Inc.

The brilliant drag-and-drop way to tell your story

Wefurnished

This app helps me make my blogs more visually interesting. The only problem i have is sometimes the fonts dont seem to work.

Love Cup MX

buena aplicacionm muy sencilla de utilizar, es importante genersar nuestro propio conetnido de para generar autoridad entren nuestra audianecia

Island Life Soap

So far so good! Has lots of options to drag and drop into the blog setup so you are really able to make each article what you want it to be and look like!

Platter Up Co

This app has literally changed my life, it has taken my website to a whole new level, I couldn't be more obsessed

Berceuse Parfum

Really excellent support; these folks have stuck with us during the entire trial to help get a few problems worked out and have been nothing but patient the entire time. The app itself produces beautiful blog posts and allows us to make our previously somewhat odd looking blog look awesome.

Yunque Store

I have barley exploited all the addon features and the results are impressive! My need was to integrate images easier into the shopify store blog posts and the results are awesome, check this blog: https://www.recordandoyunque.store/blogs/blog-yunque-store-news/yunque-store-explorations-update-jan-2020

Freeman Vape juice

Pretty crappy and basic, it's like the 90s all over again. Don't waste your time. For example you can't add an image to every blog post, you can't really do much at all come to think of it.

Triple Mountain Model Horses

I originally gave this four stars after putting together one article (which was tricky and a bit buggy), but once I saw the result on our site, I was not pleased. Different fonts and colors appeared in the post on our site than were showing in the app window. Headings that showed in the app as all in caps were not when seen in Shopify. The app is also still limited and needs improvement - We need to be able to add back in any of the blocks that are available... If you delete a block, you can't re-add it. It also needs some more flexibility, and hitting the backspace in the wrong place shouldn't back you out of the article in progress without saving it!
I did contact support and quickly received a request to access my store to work on it. They reported it fixed, but when I previewed the article on Shopify, nothing had changed.

This could turn into a decent app in the future, but currently it looks like they're trying to get people to pay for an incomplete app that should still be in free beta, for all its bugs and limitations. I am deleting it while it's still in free trial mode. If they make significant improvements in the future, I may be willing to try it again, and if it's better, I will edit this review.

Doubletake

Fantastic app! It makes editing blog posts easy and has lots of great templates. They even helped me with a custom request - awesome customer service.

Supplimed

Very functional and easy to use with a drag and drop system. Totally worth it to make our blogs look the way we want.