Blog Studio

The brilliant drag-and-drop way to tell your story

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Alphahorse

Location Norway

Great App!!! It is very easy to use and the customer service is fast, reliable and very professional.

Mila Such

I LOVE this app. It offers so many wonderful and pretty features that were not available before. Now I feel like I can customize my blog and make it look clean and pretty! Thank you so much!

Codename Guacamole

Location Portugal

Blown away with both the app, and ShopPad support (Kayla you rock!)

The app seems a bit quirky at first, but once you get around the logic structure, it is very easy to create magnificent looking blogs indeed. I am by no means a designer, and can get by pretty easily with it. Absolutely recommend it.

Brttl

A few bugs, but one of the best "page builders" I've used.

Ecigaretteempire

Time spent using app Over 1 year

basic and easy to use
the only issue with it is the page load time and image optimization
hope they can improve that one day.

Trans Panda

awesome app easy to use, help is almost always available. I'm liking it so far.

My Seed Needs

Time spent using app About 3 years

Awesome app for posting blog articles. Allows you to drag and drop content all in one easy to use app. Boost sales by adding in a collection of products within each article. Always a good way to build internal links.

Spiritualgangster108

Time spent using app About 2 years

Easy to use and install. Big improvement over the blog that came with my theme in terms of look and feel. I had to contact support for one quick question and they responded same day and fixed the issue for me! Great app

Addies Closet Boutique

Time spent using app About 2 months

This took a small learning curve to figure out but once I did, it has been great to use. I still have issues changing the images and them staying the size that I need them to be. I had to contact customer support with set up and they were very helpful.

Exult Com

Location Romania
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Excellent app. Very satisfied and fortunately with much more flexibility than it's shown at first. Thank you!