Blog Studio

The brilliant drag-and-drop way to tell your story

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Octhopus

Location Mexico
Time spent using app Over 1 year

They have excellent customer service. The photos on my blog looked huge and they resolved it the same day!

Dr. Vim's

This app is perfect for our blogs and podcasts we post to our shopify page. Also, the customer service and tech support are really great as well. When ever we have a question or an issue they get back to us same day and follow up to make sure we are back on track. Solid product!

Poptique High The Shop

Time spent using app About 1 year

Quick set up for the blog with the templates and fast + friendly support.

Curlyhaircrazy

Great service from Logan and Annette. Had issues with my theme and they resolved it quickly over live chat. Great communication, my blog also looks absolutely amazing and it was so easy! Highly recommended

Calilifeco

Indeed you can customize the blogs, however they don't always transfer exactly the same to your Shopify website. They do not allow any sort of subscription to the blog or allow for comments. They do not offer any sort of archive page to show what blogs you have, and when I requested assistance with this, they mentioned I could hire one of their staff to customize my site for $16,000... I am hoping I misheard that... The staff is VERY nice but the service is largely incomplete at the time of writing this.

Williamteststore

Location Ireland

This app does exactly what it says on the tin, allows you to create beautiful blog posts! Their customer service is also A1
Highly recommended

Metalsmith Society

Time spent using app About 1 month

This app is way too expensive in my opinion. I recognize the work that goes into apps but this one should not be $180 yearly for what it does. It also has a weird feature in that you cannot save a blog post without it going live! They should fix that asap. I do think they have done a nice job of creating a bunch of layout options.

The Beauty Chef

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 years

Whilst we are just starting to use this app, we are extremely impressed by it's functionality, capabilities, ease of use and most importantly, prompt & proactive customer service. Thank you for this amazing tool - it will make a huge impact on the value of the content we create for our business.

Angelasimeone

This app has no customer support at all. It is not easy as the video shows.

Foxendsoap

Had a Blog in 15 minutes and I've been trying for months to get one going! Thanks, ShopPad everything else has required a lot of time but this one didn't!!!