Blog Studio

Blog Studio

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (3.9)
Developer
ShopPad Inc.
3.9
May 10, 2020

Great app think everyone need to utilize it to create a network of supporters around your Shopify brand

MTM Islamic t-shirts and apparel
Time spent using app: 17 days
May 4, 2020

They mean what they say. Really brilliant app. I had failed to customise my default shopify blog but Blog Studio made everything easy. My content is now ranking in the local search results in my country. Generally, it is a massive tool.

Treasure Box Gift Shop
Uganda
Time spent using app: About 2 months
April 23, 2020

So far the app does what it says. I will say that there is a learning curve to it and when you implement it, there may be some changes needed to make it perfect. BUT what is most impressive, and maybe important is that their support team is super fast and knowledgeable. They changed the app css code to give me the exact spacing I wanted between sections. Not a lot of apps will change your code for you, especially within 2hrs of asking the question. I am still on free trial but expect I will move to paid version once it's up.

Affiliate Supplements
Time spent using app: 7 days
April 23, 2020

I really like the application, and as a beginner, I appreciate to be helped quickly when I have a problem. The assistance is reactive, I recommend it!

NAJEN NATURE
Belgium
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
April 13, 2020

This app helps me make my blogs more visually interesting. The only problem i have is sometimes the fonts dont seem to work.

Wefurnished