Blog Studio

Blog Studio

by ShopPad Inc.

The brilliant drag-and-drop way to tell your story

Thethrivetribe

I had some issues with formatting on mobile. Initially, I just figured Blog Studio would not work for me but the page looked so amazing on the desktop I contacted support and they went to work and that same day the mobile version was fixed and looked amazing. Customer support is one of those hidden treasures most don't think about when they are choosing products. But he you need it, it's really important. Hey Alan P., thanks for taking good care of me!

Theonestophealthandfitnessshop

Worst app I have ever used. Incredibly hard to use. Support is poor. This is extremely hard to use almost to the point that it is un-usable. Significant amount of my valuable time has been wasted on this sub-standard app. DONT BOTHER WITH THIS APP. I have been using for a month now and I am giving up on it. Horrific. I didnt even want to give one star but I could not post a review without at least 1 star!!!!

Olgaberg

App is super easy to use and there's a good amount of layout options for you to build off. Way better than the standard Shopify blog editor. Can be a little buggy sometimes when playing around with text sizes, fonts, and images but not a major issue. Support is really great, they respond quickly and are happy to help.

Gellak

Just a perfect app. The guys at ShopPad are super helpful and with this app, you can really create some good looking blog posts, that native blogging on shopify cannot achieve.

Yourturnkeystore 243

This app allows you to format your blog posts and make your blog stand out from the rest. I think it it is a great add-on for all stores and is highly recommended.

The Chocolate Box Australia

I like it very much so far. It has some good options for allowing you to create author's credits that are not names of the people who have admin access. I think once you get used to the graphics tools they are easy to use.

Western Restaurant Supply Design

Excellent editor to make your blog on Shopify really stand out!

Natural Swedish Hemp

Shopify's blog posts and pages are a nightmare. This app is just a dream. Simple to use, maybe not super powerful, but super easy to use.

Ryan Wight Photography

Best application for blog layouts. Loving it. And when I ran into an issue, these guys had it fixed up in a couple of days. Easy peasy. Amazing work! Looking forward to seeing what you can do in future updates!

Nourka

Its an OK app - not worth the hype and the communication is so slow. They are NEVER available to chat and take forever to answer emails. Use another blog app if you can :)