Blog Studio

Blog Studio

by ShopPad Inc.

The brilliant drag-and-drop way to tell your story

Calilifeco

Indeed you can customize the blogs, however they don't always transfer exactly the same to your Shopify website. They do not allow any sort of subscription to the blog or allow for comments. They do not offer any sort of archive page to show what blogs you have, and when I requested assistance with this, they mentioned I could hire one of their staff to customize my site for $16,000... I am hoping I misheard that... The staff is VERY nice but the service is largely incomplete at the time of writing this.

Williamteststore

This app does exactly what it says on the tin, allows you to create beautiful blog posts! Their customer service is also A1
Highly recommended

Metalsmith Society

This app is way too expensive in my opinion. I recognize the work that goes into apps but this one should not be $180 yearly for what it does. It also has a weird feature in that you cannot save a blog post without it going live! They should fix that asap. I do think they have done a nice job of creating a bunch of layout options.

The Beauty Chef

Whilst we are just starting to use this app, we are extremely impressed by it's functionality, capabilities, ease of use and most importantly, prompt & proactive customer service. Thank you for this amazing tool - it will make a huge impact on the value of the content we create for our business.

Angelasimeone

This app has no customer support at all. It is not easy as the video shows.

Foxendsoap

Had a Blog in 15 minutes and I've been trying for months to get one going! Thanks, ShopPad everything else has required a lot of time but this one didn't!!!

Alphahorse

Great App!!! It is very easy to use and the customer service is fast, reliable and very professional.

Mila Such

I LOVE this app. It offers so many wonderful and pretty features that were not available before. Now I feel like I can customize my blog and make it look clean and pretty! Thank you so much!

Codename Guacamole

Blown away with both the app, and ShopPad support (Kayla you rock!)

The app seems a bit quirky at first, but once you get around the logic structure, it is very easy to create magnificent looking blogs indeed. I am by no means a designer, and can get by pretty easily with it. Absolutely recommend it.

Brttl

A few bugs, but one of the best "page builders" I've used.