Blog Studio

Blog Studio

by ShopPad Inc.

The brilliant drag-and-drop way to tell your story

Ayu Tribal

Really nice and easy to use blog tools. It has tons of template, video and image insertion, text formatting and many more. Love it

Sophees

Great Little app Very Easy to use, I have Used the app For A long time Now Install isn't an issue
The Dash is more than user-friendly Help and Support @24hrs or less, Very Pleasant, VERY EASY,
www.Sophees.com

Neuro Research Institute

Has some issues that need to be fixed.

1sttheworld

The app is unstable, first I have to use another browser to enter to my account AFTER I can't add any posts, second my post is disappear after I made it. I'm really NOT happy with this. Please fix the App. :((

Terapia Akashica

Hello, I need to know the different types of subscription to the tool and be able to hire the most complete possible to have all the tools of the blog.
Can I get a link from where I can do it?
Thank you !!
Marcelo

Double D Ranch

I've been using it for a week and have to agree, there are some real problems and omissions with this app. Support times are limited and the support teaching materials are not thorough or adequate. They don't even cover comprehensively. I have used it to format, then have to go back in through the standard Shopify Store app to tag, and make adjustments. $15/ month is a lot of money for something that doesn't do what you need it to do.

Oil Vault

Works great. Makes your blog post look awesome!

Thethrivetribe

I had some issues with formatting on mobile. Initially, I just figured Blog Studio would not work for me but the page looked so amazing on the desktop I contacted support and they went to work and that same day the mobile version was fixed and looked amazing. Customer support is one of those hidden treasures most don't think about when they are choosing products. But he you need it, it's really important. Hey Alan P., thanks for taking good care of me!

Theonestophealthandfitnessshop

Worst app I have ever used. Incredibly hard to use. Support is poor. This is extremely hard to use almost to the point that it is un-usable. Significant amount of my valuable time has been wasted on this sub-standard app. DONT BOTHER WITH THIS APP. I have been using for a month now and I am giving up on it. Horrific. I didnt even want to give one star but I could not post a review without at least 1 star!!!!

Olgaberg

App is super easy to use and there's a good amount of layout options for you to build off. Way better than the standard Shopify blog editor. Can be a little buggy sometimes when playing around with text sizes, fonts, and images but not a major issue. Support is really great, they respond quickly and are happy to help.