Blog Studio

Blog Studio

by ShopPad Inc.

The brilliant drag-and-drop way to tell your story

JewelHoney LTD

Blog Studio is a great app as the simplicity of using it makes life so much easier. However there are a few glitches that make is frustrating to deal with. It doesn't update automatically overtime and when you bounce back between editing and preview this can upset the process. It also has a tendency to not save after each use, so make sure you hit the save button frequently to avoid headache. It's not all bad however it sure does create beautiful templates to creating a visually pleasing blog. And very easy to get around. You can learn very fast how this app operates.

RV Consumer Group

We wanted to find a blog template app because the Shopify app, although terrific as a cart, is limited in the styles offered for a blog. We found Blog Studio and honestly cannot be more pleased. It was a touch-and-go experience for the first post because of the learning curve (it's easy, and we only blame ourselves for being on the slow side!), but with the customer service received, we are super impressed. The rep who walked us through it all with incredible patience (Mandy) was great. Thank you for putting out a good product and for having such competent, efficient, and courteous representatives.

Maillard.co

I discovered Blog Studio and I was really impressed. It is just so easy to customize my articles now.

Fair Indigo

This really helped our blog look better. The user interface sometimes is a little quirky, but we got quick support to help us figure things out.

HOOF-it Technologies

Our blog was looking quite drab. This app really gave us the tools to take our blog to the next level.

Equestrian Performance

Blogstudio replied to my issue in a timely manner and resolved my query. Very friendly and useful customer service too.

IT33HP

Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this appProvide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this appProvide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this appProvide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this appProvide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.

Scooters 'N Chairs

Wow, I was looking everywhere for a way to upload articles on Shopify and make them look presentable. Unfortunately, I had no success until I found this gem. Totally worth the money, your articles will look gorgeous! One thing they can improve is allowing you to easily link within the article.

Cape Crystal Brands

I started using this app for our blog, but found it would not display any images uploaded to its image template that had text across them. In contacted support, but found they were difficult to communicate with. Ultimately support claimed the app worked for them.

The App is a good idea if it functioned and its support was more responsive

Red Snapper Sports

This app has given me the flexibility to be really creative with my blogs. Once you get to grips with it the possibilities are endless! I love the integration of pictures, videos and products. Really happy with it!