Blog Studio

Blog Studio

by ShopPad Inc.

The brilliant drag-and-drop way to tell your story

Luxoria Jewelry

I have just installed it. I was able to immediately create 2 blog posts easily. The templates and blocks are very useful and easy to use. Definitely recommend this.

Lussomo

Perfect. My theme blog page isn't look so good, this app is very good ! All the section full customized and support is very very helpful :)

Good job!

One Tree Planted

This is a great blog app that has some nice content block features, and very good customer support :)

Octhopus

They have excellent customer service. The photos on my blog looked huge and they resolved it the same day!

Dr. Vim's

This app is perfect for our blogs and podcasts we post to our shopify page. Also, the customer service and tech support are really great as well. When ever we have a question or an issue they get back to us same day and follow up to make sure we are back on track. Solid product!

Poptique High The Shop

Quick set up for the blog with the templates and fast + friendly support.

Curlyhaircrazy

Great service from Logan and Annette. Had issues with my theme and they resolved it quickly over live chat. Great communication, my blog also looks absolutely amazing and it was so easy! Highly recommended

Calilifeco

Indeed you can customize the blogs, however they don't always transfer exactly the same to your Shopify website. They do not allow any sort of subscription to the blog or allow for comments. They do not offer any sort of archive page to show what blogs you have, and when I requested assistance with this, they mentioned I could hire one of their staff to customize my site for $16,000... I am hoping I misheard that... The staff is VERY nice but the service is largely incomplete at the time of writing this.

Williamteststore

This app does exactly what it says on the tin, allows you to create beautiful blog posts! Their customer service is also A1
Highly recommended

Metalsmith Society

This app is way too expensive in my opinion. I recognize the work that goes into apps but this one should not be $180 yearly for what it does. It also has a weird feature in that you cannot save a blog post without it going live! They should fix that asap. I do think they have done a nice job of creating a bunch of layout options.