Blog Studio

Blog Studio

by ShopPad Inc.

The brilliant drag-and-drop way to tell your story

Wintergreen Northern Wear

Great app, allows our retail staff with limited to no coding skills help out with our blog posts. Thanks for providing this service!

Trendooz

I have to say that this app has made life easy. Previously, I had to spend a lot of time, and the options Shopify store gives you are limited. This app is really great!

Mjs Usborne Book Shop

I really love this app. It made my blog look so much more professional. Just need a little bit more flexibility on resizing images. Other than that, its very easy to use. I do not have to think about the layout. My old blog was so plain. This definitely adds "color" to my blog posts.

Veva Compression

The default Shopify blog provides little to no options for creating a decent blog. This app is very versatile and provides so much customizability all in a drag and drop format.

Hard to believe it's free.

If you do run into any problems, simply contact them and they'll help you solve your issue.

I had an issue regarding how the links in my text were displaying. After contacting Blog Studio, Nicole and the technical team quickly assisted me and solved the issue.

Will definitely only be using this app for my blog posts!

Karavan Clothing

Comes from the sky the exact right time.Something like the Avengers of Shopify apps.
We've recently created our blog in our e-shop and we found the basic Shopify blog page builder very unattractive with minimum possibilities. But here came the Blog Studio to save the day and lift the post build possibilities to the maximum.
Comes with a user-friendly interface, beautiful templates and of course fully customizable, on a drag&drop studio that motivates you to post.
ShopPad, you may be new to the game but it seems that you understand what an e-commerce business needs and how you give it to them.
Keep up the good work and never stop improving.

A And K Labs

Fantastic app to build out the shopify blogging platform. This app allows you to quickly and easily create beautiful blog posts. Best of all its free!

Tropical Swimwear

Love this app. Easy to use and looks great on the site!

Bon Tot

One of the rare apps that does exactly what it says it will do. Imported blogs from Squarespace site with no fuss at all.

Cottonfellas

it's not the best but we like it.

Bbotb

Great app, easy to use and totaly free!