Blog Studio

Blog Studio

by ShopPad Inc.

The brilliant drag-and-drop way to tell your story

Soul Speaks Design

Update - I just wanted to say a big thank you to the support team at Blog Studio. After trying several things to tweak my theme templates to get my blog to show up exactly how I wanted left me super frustrated. I contacted support at Blog Studio and they jumped in and created a template for me to use, and I had the changes implemented within a few hours. Could not be happier. :-) Thanks Again!!

Original
Being a new shop owner, and new to e-commerce in general, there are SO MANY things to learn including SEO optimization, which can in itself be a little overwhelming. How does this correlate with Blog Studio? Well, for those of you who understand how important building a brand is, having a blog to interact and reach out to potential and existing customers is a great way to build a relationship. I certainly did not want to have a blog external from shopify....I had enough on my plate already! With shopify's built in blog, I was able to manage everything from one platform which was great, BUT the layout options were a bit "flat" and I wanted to include attractive product links and article layouts that did not feel the same as my website. As I attempted to do this on my own, it was a little more work than I wanted. That's when I went in search of an app that could help me. That's when I found Blog Studio! Even though I have just started with it, compared to the default blog in Shopify, it is 1000x better. It is very easy to integrate, and it has lot's of options that are customizeable (not sure that's an actual word but you get my drift). For a newbie to e-commerce, shopify, social media, etc etc. Blog Studio is a no brainer! I have already saved a ton of time with the layout and with the attractive product links, I have a win win win with giving my customers a fresh experience on my blog page, SEO optimization and (fingers crossed) potential conversions. Thank you Blog Studio!

Olive Shot

Excellent app really easy to use and navigate, the team are very responsive whenever you have a question. Highly recommend to make your blog posts look beautiful and shareable to prospective customers. Thanks guys

Unique Drums

Finally a great tool to make visually great content for my blog! Because blogs are not only about the written words, but about the properly pictures as well!
Love it!

Lucillebirdandco

Thank you! lovely set up, many options, tons of fonts, as easy as wordpress or other blogging platforms you might be used to. My only wish was that it displayed wider on my site, but I think that is probably my template and not Blog Studio.
No regrets whatsoever!

Xune

[Update] I had a problem with this app. I contacted the support and within 1 day it was fixed.

Simply amazing.

------
I initially worried about creating good looking blogs using Shopify's standard blog interface.

But this solves that problem with simple drag and drop interface.

Great work

Kicking Fear

The follow up the feedback and the assistance makes them a great team!

Amano Artisans

Love Blog Studio, very easy to drag and drop and make your blog beautiful. I would add an email field so people can subscribe to the blog.

Bl00m3n

I use shoppad products whenever possible. Great support and quick responses.
Easy to use as well.

Cardellwatchstore

Practica y muy facil de usar. Altamente recomendable en nuestro día a dia

Lace By Jennywu

Very user friendly and easy to work with!