Blog Studio

Blog Studio

by ShopPad Inc.

The brilliant drag-and-drop way to tell your story

Battle Beaver Customs

Absolutely stunning, only suggestion would be to keep up the great work!

Ohsoshaded

amazing app! really added a personal touch to our site!

Kjselections

Want proff. Blogs? This is all you need

Bad Hombre Coffee

Solid app. It makes my blog posts look SO much better.

Little Sandy Glass

Blog Studio is hard to find on the Shopify dashboard. It'd be better if it was at the blog page. Other than that, it's a big improvement to Shopify blog posting.

Lunae Beauty

Fantastic. Does what it says- no fuss at all.

Highly recommend this.

Woodland Creation

Blog studio is easy to use and produces dynamic blogs. Blog studio also has the flexibility to make your blog look the way you want. Great job!
Gary Y.

Kinder Bilingue

This is a great time saver, it takes away all the guessing from what looks good and functional on a blog post. :) n

Ice Bear Sport

Its pretty good, but somethimes buggy

Soul Speaks Design

Update - I just wanted to say a big thank you to the support team at Blog Studio. After trying several things to tweak my theme templates to get my blog to show up exactly how I wanted left me super frustrated. I contacted support at Blog Studio and they jumped in and created a template for me to use, and I had the changes implemented within a few hours. Could not be happier. :-) Thanks Again!!

Original
Being a new shop owner, and new to e-commerce in general, there are SO MANY things to learn including SEO optimization, which can in itself be a little overwhelming. How does this correlate with Blog Studio? Well, for those of you who understand how important building a brand is, having a blog to interact and reach out to potential and existing customers is a great way to build a relationship. I certainly did not want to have a blog external from shopify....I had enough on my plate already! With shopify's built in blog, I was able to manage everything from one platform which was great, BUT the layout options were a bit "flat" and I wanted to include attractive product links and article layouts that did not feel the same as my website. As I attempted to do this on my own, it was a little more work than I wanted. That's when I went in search of an app that could help me. That's when I found Blog Studio! Even though I have just started with it, compared to the default blog in Shopify, it is 1000x better. It is very easy to integrate, and it has lot's of options that are customizeable (not sure that's an actual word but you get my drift). For a newbie to e-commerce, shopify, social media, etc etc. Blog Studio is a no brainer! I have already saved a ton of time with the layout and with the attractive product links, I have a win win win with giving my customers a fresh experience on my blog page, SEO optimization and (fingers crossed) potential conversions. Thank you Blog Studio!