Blog Studio

Blog Studio

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (3.9)
Developer
ShopPad Inc.
3.9
May 24, 2019

This app made my blog posts look great! It is easy to use and very affordable. This is the second app that I have used by ShopPad and their customer service is always excellent. They went out of their way to find a fix for a request I had quickly and efficiently. Thank you Alan for such great support!

Three 6 Tea
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Edited May 3, 2019

Had some issues with the way the posts were showing up on my site. Alan with Blog Studio figured out it was something in our theme coding and quickly walked me through a fix. Very helpful customer service. Thanks!

MONSTERBASS
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Edited April 19, 2019

Great app for blog posting. It is user-friendly, easy to make a first draft and edit. Pretty straightforward.

GOLDEN AMBER
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
April 8, 2019

We have been using this app for a while now and it's brilliant! A really easy way to produce professional looking blogs without the need for coding knowledge! The templates are beautiful and there are lots of options to showcase products within a blog. Most importantly, the app support is amazing! Both Anh and Mandy have helped us very quickly with queries, providing excellent help and advice! Thanks so much to the team, we love this app!

- makememento.com

Make Memento
Time spent using app: 5 months
April 8, 2019

Customer service rocks! Super helpful and quick. I needed to have a few things adjusted in my blog format and they created quick ways for me to do it in the future!

Matr Boomie