Blog Studio

Blog Studio

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (3.9)
Developer
3.9
August 18, 2017

Shopify's blog posts and pages are a nightmare. This app is just a dream. Simple to use, maybe not super powerful, but super easy to use.

Natural Swedish Hemp
Sweden
Time spent using app: 1 day
August 11, 2017

Best application for blog layouts. Loving it. And when I ran into an issue, these guys had it fixed up in a couple of days. Easy peasy. Amazing work! Looking forward to seeing what you can do in future updates!

Ryan Wight Photography
August 11, 2017

Its an OK app - not worth the hype and the communication is so slow. They are NEVER available to chat and take forever to answer emails. Use another blog app if you can :)

Nourka
Time spent using app: About 3 years
August 8, 2017

We like the app.
It is a good substitute to the regular Blog editor on Shopify, with more options and a better user experience
I had a compatibility issue between my theme and the app, and the team took care of it quickly, which is nice.
I recommend it.

Retropixl
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Edited August 3, 2017

I love this app so much. It makes me want to tapdance on the top of the Empire State Building. Shopify can be so limited in what you are able to do with blogs; it's been my pet peeve since day one. Blog Studio hooks you up.

Truthfully, theres a little bit of a learning curve, and some limitations in image placement, but it seems to be getting better every day.

Super grateful for this app. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. Thanks Blog Studio.

xoxoxo

Keggel
Time spent using app: 2 months
July 27, 2017

While we are still in the process of learning the ins and outs of this amazing app... So far so good! Blog Studio is just one of those apps which happens to come along and you realize that you should have been using it ALL ALONG. Incredible customer support as well! Great job, great app, look forward to doing so much more with it for our business. Thank you for providing such a well thought out blogging app! www.clositherapi.com

Clositherapi
Time spent using app: About 3 years
July 25, 2017

What more is there to say? I love ShopPad so I love their apps. I believe for the quality and functionality of their apps in general you can't go wrong with at least trying it out for a test run instead an instant commitment. Not too mention - their customer service is top notch! I love working with ShopPad - they help make me a better merchant!

Sassyvape
Time spent using app: About 2 months
July 24, 2017

I want to give it 4 stars but based on cost and what other apps can do in comparison it's a 5 star product. Does it work perfectly? NO...can it dramatically improve the attractiveness of your posts? YES!!! If you like WordPress or Blogger but want to post on Shopify and not a secondary website...try this app. We are using it to create a fun Q & A blog. Answering common questions about flooring. Instead of buying the content somewhere in our collection or product pages we will have fun and interactive articles that link to our store in a non sales kind of way.

Floorcity
Time spent using app: 1 day
July 22, 2017

Fantastic app, highly recommend. Some initial glitches, I deleted and reloaded and it was fine.

My Activated Charcoal
Time spent using app: 5 months
July 19, 2017

I like the concept and an app like this is definitely something that Shopify really needs. However, for me I found it quite tedious to use in terms of image sizing and the way an image moves the whole way down a page as you write. I don't like that there's no draft function or autosave. I lost an entire section because I was trying to learn as I used. I was all for this when I saw it, but I'm afraid I will be removing the app.

Miss Fit Skinny Tea