BlogFeeder ‑ Blog Importer

BlogFeeder ‑ Blog Importer | Reviews

by Golden Rule Ventures

Your store & blog on the same site = better conversions & SEO!

Libros del K.O.

BlogFeeder is the best way to connect your shop to your existing blog, Instagram, etc. It does it well, and the support is fast, effective and kind.

Renewable Energy Products

Blogging is something that I really don't have the time to do.
Your App allows me to provide to my visitors the opportunity to read good content from highly respected sites.
Now my visitors have good content to read and get informed, stay on my site longer time, and I have more time to look into other areas of my online business. A win-win situation. Thank you very much for reaching out your email shows your level of respect and care... Thank you!

Olive & The Frog

I only just started using BlogFeeder and so far I have been very impressed with the customer service from Justin. Well done guys ! Also excited to see that I can also add instagram (from a review below) so this is something I will also look into.

Hardy Amies

The app actually helps to direct traffic as you constantly have useful content running on your site. I use it to feed instagram posts and it works really well.

Justin is extremely helpful with all my tech issues. Very prompt to response to question and quick everything straight away without fuss. Highly recommended.

Zak Noyle Photography

This is the second website that we use Blog Feeder for. We have always been happy with the service and functionality that it provides. Great app, makes life easier, good price for the added enhancement and has a great support team! It was a no brainer for us!

OUT OF STOCK

the customer service is great.
can feel the passion to keep improving.

Brother's on the Boulevard

Works great and customer service is quick!

AudioShop Instruments and Recording

If you want rss feeds on your website in Good SEO form then install this app , when you've published your RSS onto your website it can then be modified any which way with a novice amount of css/html knowledge.

needITwantITgadgIT.co.nz

This is exactly what I wanted! Idon't have time to copy and paste blogs from other platforms, but now I have a facebook feed to our page, and it only took about 1 minute. Will definitely be keeping this app, and I recommend it to anyone with a blog section.

Status Error

Absolutely hassle free and does what it should! I've been using it for a long time now and never had any issues!

Perfect!