BlogFeeder ‑ Blog Importer

BlogFeeder ‑ Blog Importer | Reviews

by Golden Rule Ventures

Your store & blog on the same site = better conversions & SEO!

Glamour and Glow

BlogFeeder's customer service is OUTSTANDING!! Fast replies and they go above and beyond!! Highly recommended!!

Villa Cappelli

Takes the stress and hassle out of adding a blog. Looks like I might use it to add our Facebook feed as well. Awesome!

Alyssa Nicole

I've been using Blogfeeder for a while and recently changed my shop template when I had suddenly lost all of my posts. Luckily Blogfeeder has amazing support and Max was able to fix my blog immediately! Super helpful and I couldn't be happier with Blogfeeder!

Estas tardando

OMFG, best way to integrate your blog.
One link, one minute, blog ready to use.

NaturesHeritage

This App works great. One of the feeds I was looking to import was not bringing all of the content but every other feed has come in just fine. Also, if there is a problem, the customer support gets back to you very quickly. Great Job.

Thomas & Co. Originals

My blog imported into my website super fast, and looked better than if I had tried to write it directly in the Shopify back office! So happy that I got the blogfeeder app, makes posting so much easier!

Adventuring Company

Took less than a minute to import my tumblr. What more could you want?

Heather Brown Art

Very quick and easy to add BlogSpot, Tumblr and Facebook. The help article on syntax was especially helpful/clear. Up and running in minutes and integrates/looks good.

The Quick Boutique

I highly recommend BlogFeeder. It is the only blog app that I have been able to find that actually imports my blog posts into Shopify. This takes a lot of manual work regarding the blog in my website off of my plate. Awesome app!

SoulMakes

Great app, so easy to set up and use. We use Blogger to write/post/manage our blog, but we have synced up the feed to our Shopify blog to boost SEO. Set it up once, and haven't had to think about it since. Totally worth the small cost.