BlogFeeder ‑ Blog Importer

BlogFeeder ‑ Blog Importer

by Golden Rule Ventures

Your store & blog on the same site = better conversions & SEO!

Wayne Pate

Super easy to use. And outstanding service. Highly recommended!

Beauty Cafe

Completely painless to install! Up and running in less than 5 minutes. Nice to know I didn't lose a couple of years of my Blog or readers when moving over to Shopify! Thanks for the hook up! Definitely worth getting!

Oatmeal Lace

so simple to install. only took a few minutes to seamlessly import all last years blog posts. love that it allows me to still use the blogger platform to format posts and will automatically transfer to the site. thanks so much!

Mitas & Co.

Great App, very easy to install and feed my Tumblr blog onto my new Shoppify site: http://mitasandcotextiles.com/blogs/news
Set up Instagram to post to Tumblr, Tumblr updates my site and posts to FB, which in turn posts to Twitter - slick!

GiveMeTap

Great app! Really easy to use - took just a couple minutes to import our entire blog over from Tumblr. Looking forward to getting all these benefits of having our blog on the same domain as our website.

Decorator's Notebook

Simple to use and effective at getting my Wordpress.com blog content onto my shop while still allowing me to use a proper blogging platform to create my posts. Prompt and helpful support from Max too. Recommended!

Luz Almond

Fantastic. Makes things very simple and saves a lot of time. Excellent!

Design Asia

Easy to install and import tumblr and pinterest blogs. Great app - thanks!

dirt box

Easy to setup and works perfectly straight away. Really impressed and highly recommend it.

alfie douglas

Excellent App, easy to install and setup, works perfectly with Tumblr. Just the job!