BlogFeeder ‑ Blog Importer

BlogFeeder ‑ Blog Importer

by Golden Rule Ventures

Your store & blog on the same site = better conversions & SEO!

Mitas & Co.

Great App, very easy to install and feed my Tumblr blog onto my new Shoppify site: http://mitasandcotextiles.com/blogs/news
Set up Instagram to post to Tumblr, Tumblr updates my site and posts to FB, which in turn posts to Twitter - slick!

GiveMeTap

Great app! Really easy to use - took just a couple minutes to import our entire blog over from Tumblr. Looking forward to getting all these benefits of having our blog on the same domain as our website.

Decorator's Notebook

Simple to use and effective at getting my Wordpress.com blog content onto my shop while still allowing me to use a proper blogging platform to create my posts. Prompt and helpful support from Max too. Recommended!

Luz Almond

Fantastic. Makes things very simple and saves a lot of time. Excellent!

Design Asia

Easy to install and import tumblr and pinterest blogs. Great app - thanks!

dirt box

Easy to setup and works perfectly straight away. Really impressed and highly recommend it.

alfie douglas

Excellent App, easy to install and setup, works perfectly with Tumblr. Just the job!

Shoppalu

I would definitely recommend this app to others. The integration was super easy and quick. We found that as long as you know basic html to change your content on tumblr, the changes are easily reflected on the blog of your site!

Homework Mountain

This was the simplest and fastest integration I have experienced. I was able to quickly link my blog to my website and it turned out just fine. I highly recommend this application if you are looking for a seamless integration.
Felicity

Chivaz Wear

Thank you BlogFeeder! I had been struggling with the choice of whether to use Tumblr (which has all the features I like) and Shopify (which has my SEO). Now I don't have to worry about that.

Just installed it and looking forward to many more happy posts!