BlogFeeder ‑ Blog Importer

BlogFeeder ‑ Blog Importer | Reviews

by Golden Rule Ventures

Your store & blog on the same site = better conversions & SEO!

alfie douglas

Excellent App, easy to install and setup, works perfectly with Tumblr. Just the job!

Shoppalu

I would definitely recommend this app to others. The integration was super easy and quick. We found that as long as you know basic html to change your content on tumblr, the changes are easily reflected on the blog of your site!

Homework Mountain

This was the simplest and fastest integration I have experienced. I was able to quickly link my blog to my website and it turned out just fine. I highly recommend this application if you are looking for a seamless integration.
Felicity

Chivaz Wear

Thank you BlogFeeder! I had been struggling with the choice of whether to use Tumblr (which has all the features I like) and Shopify (which has my SEO). Now I don't have to worry about that.

Just installed it and looking forward to many more happy posts!

G-Apparel

This is a great app and it's easy to use!

Mieux & Mieux

2 minute setup. Essential for any store with a blog!

Charm & Gumption

Love this app! Makes my Blogger blog look seamless with my Shopify website. Highly recommend!

PlanetReuse

So far so good! We've used this to move a 5 year old blog with tons of content over to our Shopify store blog and like what we're seeing so far. The only questions we have are around how we'll be able to monitor traffic on our blog now that users are not hitting our Blogger page. Great app! Great customer service!

classicmaterialny

Has worked perfectly since install! Simple and straightforward! Must have app for any serious shopify website with a blog!

The Village Stand Gourmet Shop

Really amazing app for my little gourmet shop!