BlogFeeder ‑ Blog Importer

BlogFeeder ‑ Blog Importer

by Golden Rule Ventures

Your store & blog on the same site = better conversions & SEO!

Createurs de Luxe

After being frustrated with the lack of support Shopify offered for their WP app, I began to look for other options, and that is when I found BlogFeeder. Although it does not offer a comment transfer, their staff is more than willing to manually add them if possible for you and find every way possible to make sure your experience with BlogFeeder is superb. Their staff gets in touch with you right away after submitting a support email. I had to wait 4 days to get a response out of Shopify's app team on the WP app.

There are plenty of things that the WP app does not do that Blogfeeder does. If we were keeping our WP account, the ability to maintain one blog is fantastic. We love that it automatically imports your new blogs for you. We could not be happier to see how quickly they responded and how much they were willing to do for their clients.

If you're looking for great support and an easy to use app, Blogfeeder is a phenomenal addition to your site!

We retract our negative review.. We don't see a way to delete it.. Otherwise we would.

iDear

Makes sharing my blog on my website easy peasy!

Taktifol

This app does just what it promises. The easiest way to keep your blog and news feeds up to date.

digimitts

We have only just downloaded the app but so far it is working well. The installation was easy with excellent help when needed.

elitehockey

What a great app. Easy to install and use.

RaRaRo

Installing blog feeder was so simple. A few clicks and I integrated my wordpress blog into my shop. I love it!

Annie Housewife Home

BlogFeeder saves so much time. We were able to pull the feed from two different blogs and consolidated everything into our new shopify store so easily with this app. I was actually dreading spending the tim to transfer each entry manually but thanks to blogfeeder, it was a cakewalk.

Outlook Appins

Works as described, and fantastic support!

Atlanta Special FX

This is a great app and easy to install. Love how it keeps my customers up to date on our daily information. Wonder if it is possible to incorporate multiple blogs on the same site. That would be great.

Childs Book Co.

This is an amazing app that truly makes blogging on Shopify a much more enjoyable experience! I'd recommend it to all shop owners!