BlogFeeder ‑ Blog Importer

BlogFeeder ‑ Blog Importer

by Golden Rule Ventures

Your store & blog on the same site = better conversions & SEO!

Taktifol

This app does just what it promises. The easiest way to keep your blog and news feeds up to date.

digimitts

We have only just downloaded the app but so far it is working well. The installation was easy with excellent help when needed.

elitehockey

What a great app. Easy to install and use.

RaRaRo

Installing blog feeder was so simple. A few clicks and I integrated my wordpress blog into my shop. I love it!

Annie Housewife Home

BlogFeeder saves so much time. We were able to pull the feed from two different blogs and consolidated everything into our new shopify store so easily with this app. I was actually dreading spending the tim to transfer each entry manually but thanks to blogfeeder, it was a cakewalk.

Outlook Appins

Works as described, and fantastic support!

Atlanta Special FX

This is a great app and easy to install. Love how it keeps my customers up to date on our daily information. Wonder if it is possible to incorporate multiple blogs on the same site. That would be great.

Childs Book Co.

This is an amazing app that truly makes blogging on Shopify a much more enjoyable experience! I'd recommend it to all shop owners!

Monoxide

This app is perfect! It very easy to use and it eliminates the hassle of having to create a whole new blog because lets be honest who wants to start from scratch again? It even imports past entries so customers can go back if they want!

ikhayastore

This is a definite must have app! Being able to import my whole blog to shopify was my main criteria as I use my blog to document all new products and couldn't possibly go without it! This app was super easy to install and use and worked perfectly! Everything imported and saved in two ticks!