BlogFeeder ‑ Blog Importer

BlogFeeder ‑ Blog Importer

by Golden Rule Ventures

Your store & blog on the same site = better conversions & SEO!

Elementem Photography

Awesome app! We love it for our store--couldn't ask for an easier way to integrate our blog!

Gwen Beloti Collection

Great app!! Really user friendly even for the non savvy web designers. Great tool!! It was really easy to import my blogger feed directly to my shopify blog page.

coachingrumors.com

Perfect for what we needed. Easy and flexible to use. Highly recommend.

Ticings- Edible Icing Sheets | Cake Tattoos | Cupcake Toppers

Using BlogFeeder makes it so easy for us to improve our SEO while maintaining contact with our customers—highly recommended!

1X1

This is a great, and very useful app. I refer to products like this as ‘beautifully simple.’ Great stuff!

Bitybean

I was looking everywhere for how to get my facebook feed into Shopify and was overjoyed when I found Blogfeeder. Not only was it simple to install and super fast, it worked! I am hopeful that in future versions we'll be able to bring over the pictures and comments as well but until then, this App is still fantastic. Thanks Blogfeeder!

Earth Scents Candles

This is perfect! Just adds to the ease of running a online shop. Thanks for a great app!

5000hours

App works seamlessly - my only issue is with the way the blogs are displayed within Shopify - I'd love to lead with an image rather than text... That's my next challenge! At least I have a fully synced blog to start with thanks to blogfeeder

Createurs de Luxe

After being frustrated with the lack of support Shopify offered for their WP app, I began to look for other options, and that is when I found BlogFeeder. Although it does not offer a comment transfer, their staff is more than willing to manually add them if possible for you and find every way possible to make sure your experience with BlogFeeder is superb. Their staff gets in touch with you right away after submitting a support email. I had to wait 4 days to get a response out of Shopify's app team on the WP app.

There are plenty of things that the WP app does not do that Blogfeeder does. If we were keeping our WP account, the ability to maintain one blog is fantastic. We love that it automatically imports your new blogs for you. We could not be happier to see how quickly they responded and how much they were willing to do for their clients.

If you're looking for great support and an easy to use app, Blogfeeder is a phenomenal addition to your site!

We retract our negative review.. We don't see a way to delete it.. Otherwise we would.

iDear

Makes sharing my blog on my website easy peasy!