BlogFeeder ‑ Blog Importer

BlogFeeder ‑ Blog Importer

by Golden Rule Ventures

Your store & blog on the same site = better conversions & SEO!

Yes CaCao

Wow! That was easy! So thankful to have my blog embedded effortlessly into my web store. If you're contemplating using this app - say YES and bring your message to the world.

Six Degrees Hair Ties

Amazing app! This let me bring in 2 different blogs and format the same. Huge time saver.

Elementem Photography

Awesome app! We love it for our store--couldn't ask for an easier way to integrate our blog!

Gwen Beloti Collection

Great app!! Really user friendly even for the non savvy web designers. Great tool!! It was really easy to import my blogger feed directly to my shopify blog page.

coachingrumors.com

Perfect for what we needed. Easy and flexible to use. Highly recommend.

Ticings- Edible Icing Sheets | Cake Tattoos | Cupcake Toppers

Using BlogFeeder makes it so easy for us to improve our SEO while maintaining contact with our customers—highly recommended!

1X1

This is a great, and very useful app. I refer to products like this as ‘beautifully simple.’ Great stuff!

Bitybean

I was looking everywhere for how to get my facebook feed into Shopify and was overjoyed when I found Blogfeeder. Not only was it simple to install and super fast, it worked! I am hopeful that in future versions we'll be able to bring over the pictures and comments as well but until then, this App is still fantastic. Thanks Blogfeeder!

Earth Scents Candles

This is perfect! Just adds to the ease of running a online shop. Thanks for a great app!

5000hours

App works seamlessly - my only issue is with the way the blogs are displayed within Shopify - I'd love to lead with an image rather than text... That's my next challenge! At least I have a fully synced blog to start with thanks to blogfeeder