BlogFeeder ‑ Blog Importer

BlogFeeder ‑ Blog Importer

by Golden Rule Ventures

Your store & blog on the same site = better conversions & SEO!

Myrrh & Aloes

Great app. I was able to import my blog from blogger. It soared me the troubles of having to start a blog afresh.will definitely recommend it.

Zachary Moen, Violinmaker in Ann Arbor, Michigan

App works well, but is driven by RSS feeds, and thus appears to be limited to importing the number of RSS feed posts that your blogging platform allows. This means that I was only able to import the most recent posts from a blog that is several years old and has 100+ posts. There are also some issues with formatting involving the use of captions on images in Wordpress. These, of course, can be manually corrected fairly easily, but it takes time. Otherwise, a great app, and these issues may not matter to many, depending on circumstances.

Business for Orphans

Just installed BlogFeeder and it works great - Hope that it will update well better then last time!

ManGlaze

BlogFeeder was perfect for bringing our Facebook content to our website. It was easy to install and the blog post editor works perfectly. I especially like the ability to go back and add tags.

blinks.of.life

Easy to use and exactly what I was looking for to import my Tumblr posts. Would be great if the photos from Tumblr will appear as images on the Shopify homepage blog feed.

Jens Hansen

Worked perfectly first time - imported our Blogger blog blog.jenshansen.com into Shopify in seconds

TADOW!

Connected in seconds... worked perfect for what we wanted. Facebook is our blog of choice, and this allows us to only update it in one place... yet maintain it on our own site and be indexed by all search engines. GREAT PRODUCT! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

~TADOW!

Wayne Pate

Super easy to use. And outstanding service. Highly recommended!

Beauty Cafe

Completely painless to install! Up and running in less than 5 minutes. Nice to know I didn't lose a couple of years of my Blog or readers when moving over to Shopify! Thanks for the hook up! Definitely worth getting!

Oatmeal Lace

so simple to install. only took a few minutes to seamlessly import all last years blog posts. love that it allows me to still use the blogger platform to format posts and will automatically transfer to the site. thanks so much!