BlogFeeder ‑ Blog Importer

BlogFeeder ‑ Blog Importer | Reviews

by Golden Rule Ventures

Your store & blog on the same site = better conversions & SEO!

Printable Press

Not only did it worked exactly as hoped, and quickly, but support answered any questions I had almost immediately.

Seea

Perfect! All our blogs and other SM pages seamlessly on our Shopify store! And the Customer Service is great too!

NZ GIRLS FOR SEX

Very Good!!!!!!!!!!!!! A+++++++++++++

Afghan Cookbook

The App is really easy to use. Their customer support team is amazing!! I had an issue with importing from tumblr and Max from their support team has been helpful, patient and followed through as he said he would. Thanks for making things easy guys!

Jewelry By Tali

I was quite please with how well this app performed. I didn't have many posts to feed through but it imported just about everything without a problem.

Sleekly

Exactly the app we were looking for. The support was awesome to make it work for us!

DarqMatter

Awesome app! Exactly what we were looking for, the integration of our Tumblr blog right into our darqmatterdesign blog. The transition is seamless. We can blog on the go which for us is priceless for us. Some other apps on the site are more expensive and has less customer service, Blogfeeder seems to be a good fit for us. Please keep up the good work guys!

moonshinemedia

Very quick. Very easy. Almost too good to be true, in fact. What's compromised by the ease and speed, is the ability to control the layout. And there was no warning that images would not be brought across. But the fact that it brought the whole history of blog posts across with one click was a delight.

rxedev

This is a cool app, works as expected! would be nice to have some control over layout before the posts get moved over, but that's just me being picky. Great way to import your feeds.

Tamm's Marketplace

It was easy to set up and was working within minutes after install. Very happy with this app.