BlogFeeder ‑ Blog Importer

BlogFeeder ‑ Blog Importer

by ShopStorm

Your store & blog on the same site = better conversions & SEO!

13 Bonaparte

I have used this from the outset and it has worked well enough most of the time but I've now three times had major issues with incorrect synchronization and the support / service team is incredibly hard to get in touch with and slow to respond. If this continues in the future, I will absolutely be using a different provider.

May 7, 2019

Hi Maxwell, I'm so sorry to hear you had trouble with our app. It's our goal to provide excellent support and a great product! I'm so sorry we let you down here. I just sent an email your way to check-in on how things are going for you now.

Stacey Hawkins Store

Love the idea of it and how it works... but it takes FOREVER to sync! If I have an upload I need to do in less than 30 minutes, forget about it. Not sure why this happens.

iNerd4u

I used the app for news aggregation on our blog and it intermittently just stops for days up to a week at a time. Currently it's been unable to load our feed for about 4 days, we checked everything else first and contacted the developer here yesterday and we havent received anything other than an automated message.

Farewell Celtic Ashes

It doesn't update my website www.celtic-ashes.com with my blog as regularly as it should :-( I've had the same 2016 posts for ages??

Natural Lice Products

paid 10 dollars to move blogs only was able to transfer 10 out of 184
support is good products is not

take your chance maybe it will work for you