BlogFeeder ‑ Blog Importer

BlogFeeder ‑ Blog Importer

by ShopStorm

Your store & blog on the same site = better conversions & SEO!

Wildly Organic

We've been using this app for a couple of years now. There have been a few issues with it, but support has been helpful when those issues arise. We couldn't operate our Shopify blog successfully without it! Recommend.

MI MING MART

Feature image didn't get transferred automatically to Shopify. I have to upload image at Shopify. It would have been a Perfect app if it does!

Walker Wellbeing

I did a one time upload onto my shopify site. Everything was great, but it would be good if the images in the blog automatically displayed as a preview or in the excerpt to make the blog feed more aesthetically pleasing and consistent.

livros de sonia hirsch

This app brings my Wordpress blog to my shop, offering a better shopping experience to my clients. I’d like it to import images too.

Byrons Books Maps

We use BlogFeeder to sync a blog we maintain on Medium with our Shopify site. It's a simple-to-use tool that saves a tremendous amount of time.

My Cozy Dog Beds

Working well so far. Like the fact that excerpts don't redirect away from my url.

Ruth Tomlinson

It's slow to sync, but it does what it says.

Wild2017

Support is good- it's a bit fiddly to get started but when it works, it works well. Would be nice if it imported images from Wordpress to shopify but for the price, it works well and saved us a bunch of time.

Tucumcari Tarot

I love that this is saving me sooooo much time moving my blog to a new website! My only complaint is that the text transfers over, but not the images so I am having to go through all the posts one by one and fix that. If it did it automatically then I would totally give it 5 stars!

Vrare Worldwide

It takes a while to synchronize new posts and changes made. But all around fantastic app!

Previous 1 3