Bold Subscriptions

Launch and scale your world-class subscription with ease.

$49.99/month. 60-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Sol-ti Samples

Excellent customer service, they helped me to solve a problem, in this case with the Simran agent, it was very clear and concise, 100% recommended app.

May 6, 2021

That's great to hear that our support team was there to help solve your problem! Thank you for the recommendation and looking forward to seeing your subscriptions grow!

Biodynamic Coffee

Very simple to use and works great so far. Customer and technical support are fast and efficient - thanks Daniel!

May 4, 2021

Appreciate the review. We'll be sure to pass along the shoutout to Daniel. Thanks for choosing Bold.

Goodness Gracious

Great app for subscriptions. Easy to customize and for clients to easily control and manage their subscriptions.

May 4, 2021

Thanks for the review, and thanks for choosing Bold. If you ever need assistance check out our Help Centre or email in. Always happy to hear from you and provide support.

CocoTherapy

Just wanted to give BIG kudos to Gaurav for helping me with customizing some sections in the app. He helped me out 3 different times and is very quick and knows how to get things done. Super 5 star service!!!

April 22, 2021

Thank you for the super 5 star rating! So happy to hear that Gaurav was there to help you and it looks amazing. Thank you for choosing Bold!

ChewyzCandy.com

Setting up this app and integrating it with my site was a bit confusing for me, but Simran from customer service helped me get it up and running in no time. Thanks Simran!!

April 20, 2021

We are so happy that Simran helped you! You were in great hands, thank you for your review! Thank you for choosing Bold.

DroneCosmo

Great customer service. They help me set up the store front and work Sunday to answer my questions. I am just at trial not even paying the full month yet. You know you can trust partners like this. I know Laurel would say this is part of her job. But I also know not every company nor everyone would do that. Thank you

April 13, 2021

This makes us happy to help! We are so glad that Laurel was there to help you set up and answer all the questions you had. Whenever you need us we will be there to support, thanks for choosing Bold!

Wix Wax Candle Company

Customer service is King. I believe the email temples should mimic Shopify's, but support worked with me until I was totally satisfied and followed up with me repeatedly. Very impresses. As far as the app, it works, hands down. I love it.

April 13, 2021

We are so happy that our support team delivered great support :) Thank you for the review and thank you for choosing Bold.

Mission Driven

This review is on set up and installation only. I installed the app and added the code to my theme. But since my coding skills are not expert level, customer service at BOLD took over and installed all the code correctly. I looked through it all today and it is perfect. We are launching our subscription service as a new feature later this week so are excited.

April 6, 2021

Thank you for the review. We are thrilled that our team was able to install the code for you and that everything went perfectly. We are so excited for you to use the app!

Fabriques

What an outstanding app and even better customer service to back it up. Nir was just amazing and resolved the issue within seconds. Just amazing :)

April 5, 2021

We are so happy that you like the app and of course we are just happy to provide you with the best customer service we can offer. Only the best for our merchants! Thank you for choosing Bold.

The Truly

A big shout out to Gaurav, app specialist for amazing customer service experience. I was just about to start using the app and I had issues with the app as it was not working as it was supposed to be despite of doing everything I was supposed to do. Gaurav took his time to understand the situation, patiently explained what was the issue and resolved the issue promptly. Not only that, he was very proactive to suggest further improvements and made changes on my behalf. It was very seamless process and he was incredibly helpful!! Now, I highly recommend this app as I know I will get hands on support immediately when there is an issue.

April 5, 2021

Super happy that Gaurav provided you with amazing customer service! We love seeing our merchants happy and we will go above and beyond to make that happen. Thank you kindly for your recommendation!