Bold Subscriptions

Launch and scale your world-class subscription with ease.

$49.99/month. 60-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Pet Friendly

5 stars for customer service - Jericho, has been very helpful answering questions during the Version 2 setup.

April 5, 2021

Thanks so much for the rating. So happy that Jericho was able to help you with the set up of the app. Thank you for choosing Bold!

Julie Did It Studios

I've updated my review based on a response from Laurel. She clarified the problem was resolved, however subscription renewals will process throughout the day on the first of the month. I appreciate the customer service and help in making sure I'm taken care of.

April 5, 2021

Thank you for the feedback, we truly are sorry for the experience you had with the app. Our team is looking into resolving this for you, indefinitely! We want to be sure that you are taken care of.

Renegade Foods

App working great so far, and the customer service has been top notch! They helped us install and fixed an issue we had in one day. Ability to customize the text and the look is a plus for us also.

April 1, 2021

So happy that you are enjoying the app! we are always happy to help, thank you for choosing Bold!

Perfetto Peterbald

I used this app to add subscription for my customers and I can honestly say it is very nice and I highly recommend it as well the service from this team was fantastic -I highly recommend this tool and the service

March 29, 2021

Thank you for your kind review. It makes us happy when we see our merchants enjoying the app and also that we were able to provide you with great service. Thank you for choosing Bold!

Rayne Clinical Nutrition

We migrated to Bold and Shopify from a different point of sale and self-managed subscriptions. In fact, we were the first migration to Bold V2, I believe. The Bold migration/development teams went above and beyond for us as we launched our Shopify storefront around an existing base of subscribers. There were definitely some functionality hiccups along the way, between Bold and Shopify, but some of that is to be expected with a brand new product. Overall, Bold has been incredibly communicative, helpful and eager to get their hands dirty with us. We'd recommend Bold, especially now that the migration process to V2 has been tested and flushed out, and we appreciate Bold's willingness to lead the way with Shopify on developing subscription management hosted in Shopify checkout, accounts, etc.

March 22, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are so excited that your migration has been completed and we thank you for all your patience during the migration process. We're so happy that our migration team was there to help along with the process. Thank you for the recommendation and for choosing Bold!

The Right Roast

An easy and straight forward app. I'm loving the customer service! Super quick response time on their live chat support.

March 19, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are so happy that our support team was there when you needed. We are looking forward to seeing your subscriptions grow!

I Create Art

Very helpful - Gagandeep was very helpful. Figured out the issue and help solve the problem - thanks. Recently (Kelsey) as well as Chintak fixed an issue. Very prompt and fast. Thanks.

OneZeroZero

Using this app to run mu juice subscription programme - its great, does what it says and the team at Bold are really helpful.

March 19, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are thrilled our team was there to help. Thank you for choosing Bold!

Thunder Mountain Coffee

Aryan Sharma was absolutely amazing in customer service and technical support, I was about to cancel my subscription due to technical difficulties; however this employee went above and beyond in a VERY timely fashion. Well done and thank you!

March 16, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are so thrilled that Aryan was there to help you resolve the technical issues you were experiencing. We really happy that you decided to stay with Bold. It looks great!!

Browny Coffee Roasters

Excellent support from Nir! Best app for anyone doing subscriptions. Very easy to handle and simple set up.

March 12, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are so happy that Nir was there to help you and we are super excited to see your subscription launch!