Bold Subscriptions

Launch and scale your world-class subscription with ease.

$49.99/month. 60-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

DCS - Digital Company Services GmbH

It works really great Xtimes better and easier as Recharge Payment. Thank You also for the great Support!

January 12, 2021

Thank you so much for the review! Please feel free to reach back out to support if you need anything.

Gunush Store

Excellent customer service, would recommend. Very helpful team. They managed to work with me one on one to help me set up the app.

January 12, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! So happy to hear that our team was able to help you get set up and ready to go.

Good Paws Bakery

I found the app very easy to install and configure. I am looking forward to seeing how it works. I had a small technical issue and Aryan answered me right away and took care of it. Thank you so much!

January 7, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are so happy that you found everything easy to install and configure. It's our pleasure to help you with anything you need, if you ever need any help with set up please don't hesitate to contact us.

Bark Dash

Gagandeep & Ryan helped me through the Support process for install of the App - as I couldn't get the Auto Install or Manual Setup to work correctly. This was all fast & would say great customer service!

January 7, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. We are so happy that Gagandeep and Ryan were able to help with your installation, everything looks great! We are always happy to help anyway we can.

Taitala

Customer Support is really efficient and friendly. Simran is patient and knowledgable when answering my questions. Would recommend this app to other subscription Shopify business!

December 31, 2020

Thank you for your review. Happy to hear that Simran was able to help you with your questions and thank you for your recommendation. Happy New Year and best wishes in 2021.

Bitcoin Shirts Club

Amazing app and great support. They helped me install the app 2x. as I changed my theme. They always replied to all my requests in a matter of hours. thank you!

December 28, 2020

Thank you for your kind review. We are thrilled you like the app and that our support team was able to help you. You are very welcome and if you ever need us we will be there to help.

Find Your Farmer

Very good support and super easy to use. Would recommend it to anyone trying to move into the subscription space.

December 28, 2020

Thank you for your review and your recommendation! We are glad that we were able help you. Please do not hesitate to reach out, we are always happy to help !

Happy Mart

Very good support service, they promptly help to configure the application correctly, which is very important in light of recent changes

December 28, 2020

Thank you for your review! We are happy that we were able to assist you with configuration. If you have any more questions or concerns we are always happy to help!

Alchemists Beauty

This app is only one of 2 available that has all the features for subscriptions. I had the app for several months, canceled it because I felt the cost with just one subscriber was not justified. Then I did a lot of research looking for an alternate app; there were none comparable so I came back. Customer service has were been so helpful with any issues I had the first time around, and even helped me to uninstall the code when I canceled. Now I'm back and there are helping me get started again,

December 22, 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback. Really interesting to hear about your experiences starting with subscriptions, changing you mind, then headed back. Please don't hesitate to let us know if there is anything we can do to help ease the transition back to Bold.

tryCrystals

Amazing support, helped me within 10 min. I was needing help with some things and their support staff was able to guide me through every step.

December 22, 2020

Thank you so much for the feedback. Happy to hear that our support team was able to offer quick and helpful support.