Bold Subscriptions

Launch and scale your world-class subscription with ease.

$49.99/month. 60-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

One Happy Coffee

Great service by Nir, who got my installation going so i could actually see how this would perform on a particular theme and then started right away to edit my installed theme... Can't wait to use this software with OneHappyCoffee.com

Marigold Coffee

As a small business we've really been pleased with Bold. It's especially helpful to have direct assistance to developers/technicians when something goes wrong (or just needs adjusting). Shout out to Jericho (a real live human) who responded in record time and with great solutions.

September 24, 2021

Thanks for the review! Happy to hear Jericho was able to help you find a solution. Reach out any time, we're always happy to help.

Bowie's Bites

I was originally recommended this app by Shopify Support, and honestly, it's been the best decision I've made. Their app works without hiccups, although I would advise checking everything before going live. I need to give a special mention to Gagandeep from their support staff, I have talked with her on repeated occasions mostly for small things, but when we needed to migrate our store to a more robust template. She expedited a support request to have the app manually installed on our new site. I would highly recommend this app if you plan on selling subscription products on your store, functionality, internal reports, and ease of order and subscription management is unparallel. Again I need to reiterate that thir support staff is amazing, Gagandeep has proved on repeated ocassions how much they care about their clients, and by extension mine as well. Today I had the oportunity to chat with Kelsey how went above and beyond for me and my problem, special kuddos to her as well as Gursharandeep from Tier 2 Support. Honestly you can't go wrong with Bold

September 24, 2021

Very happy to hear you gave us a try on Shopify's recommendation. Happy to hear that Gagandeep was helpful, kudos have been passed along. Thanks for choosing Bold.

My Senior

Kelsey from the customer service chat was so helpful and answered my questions, sending me onto next steps for a solution. Thank you Kelsey!

September 22, 2021

Appreciate the kind words. Praise has been passed along to Kelsey. Thanks for choosing Bold.

Bridge Coffee Roasters Ltd

So far I am very impressed with the plugin and the support that is offered is great at helping along the way with any functionality bugs.
Both Nirav and Guri have been very helpful and quick to react to my support tickets and getting the issues dealt with quickly.

September 22, 2021

Thanks for the review. Kudos have been passed to Nirav, and Guri.

Grand Dog Essentials

Kelsey & Gaurav were very helpful and provided insight into why my customer had a duplicate order. Kelsey had a bright attitude and when they didn't know something, they were willing to figure it out so the issue was resolved. Thanks so much!

September 16, 2021

Thank you for the review. We are so happy that Kelsey and Guarav were both there to help you resolve your issues. Thank you for choosing Bold!

Humble Brands

Kelsey provided great customer service and support and fixed the issue that I was struggling with. Thank you!

September 14, 2021

Thank you for the review. We are so happy that Kelsey provided you with the support you needed to fix the issues you were experiencing. Thank you for choosing Bold!

Mr.Coffee

Quick and Great customer service by Kelsey. All questions could be answered within few minutes. Thanks

September 14, 2021

Thank you for the review. We're so happy that Kelsey was there to help you. Thanks for using Bold!

LIMITLESS BRAIN

I've just finished the setup with the wonderful assistance from Gagandeep! I am looking forward to working with Bold! Thanks for your help! :)

September 8, 2021

Thank you for leaving a kind review. So pleased that Gagandeep was there to assist you. Looking forward to working with you some more, thank you for choosing Bold!

Turfue

Amazingly Fast & helpful Tech support (Gagandeep, you're the true MVP!) The Youtube tutorials are also key in installing & so forth
Update: Jericho was amazing too, Much Thanks
Cheers

September 8, 2021

Thank you for the review, we really appreciate it. We are so happy that Gagandeep was there to support you and that the YouTube tutorials were helpful. Thanks for choosing Bold!