Bonanza Integration

Bonanza Integration

by CedCommerce

List, Sync, Manage, & Automate to boost sales on Bonanza

BOOBADABUH

The App works great. All my products got uploaded easily. The profiling feature is amazing as I was able to categorize the products very easily and set shipping as per my requirement. Profile Cloning made it easy for me to create the profiles quickly.

The bulk upload feature was able to allow me to upload products in bulk and got listed quickly. All my product information shows correctly and the price and inventory updates automatically

Looking forward to my first order on Bonanza. So far the App has been great and I am really happy to be working with CedCommerce. Amazing Developers and Support Staff has been brilliant in handling all my queries. I cannot say in words how amazing and helpful Adeebe has been with handling my accounts. I am honestly considering offering her a job in my company.

Thanks a lot CedCommerce, keep up the good work !!

Junkdrawercoolfinds.com

I'm using your app to build my business up and of course make more. I'm a little confused right now so I give it a 4 star in a week or 2 I'll probably be ready to rate it a 5 star. So far everything has been great. Karshit has been a super help and I'm looking forward to using the app for years to come. Thank you for the opportunity. Penny

Teammvpsports

I signed up for 12 month plan so you know what I think of it. Saves a lot of time.Support group is very helpful but not needed much. Integration with Bonanza went smoothly. if only it made coffee as well............

British Heritage Brands

Customer support has been excellent Shivalika, Karshit and Dan very helpful and very clever in resolving any issues five stars. For .90 cents a day you cant ask for a lot, I’m using this apps to integrate products from my Shopify Store to Etsy. It has great functionalities and integrates everything from Images, Product Title & Descriptions. All I need to do was just create a profile and then publish. I’m very satisfied. I am using their Fruugo, etsy app and looking at Magenative mobile app looks good. British Heritage brands

BRANDSGET

App does upload products to Bonanza, but syncing of inventories update can not be guaranteed, thereby resulting for item to be out of stock when sold on Bonanza. Thereby resulting to negative review from customers since item is out of stock.

Customer support will always say sorry, but that doesn't fix the problem for us.

CraftOpera

This app is such a waste of time, infect its functionality eliminated all my personal SEO efforts of my Bonanza listings.
Even it doesn't do its' basic functions like Inventory Management, Inventory Syncing etc.
Whenever I talk to its customer care they always say "it takes time to happen things on Bonanza due to its API issues" but nothing happens even after hours. Indirectly they blame on Bonanza Marketplace for all there own issues.

Here is how their Best Customer Service serves like:
I just tried many times to check how its Inventory syncing system works and reduced the quantity of a listing on my shopify admin and then wait for hours to reflect the same inventory on bonanza and passed my time by refreshing the product page on bonanza again n again but nothing happened.
Then what an irony happened just after I contacted and complain to customer support about the issue, the item synced just after I given them the Bonanza ID of particular item and otherwise it was not updated from hours and what I felt they do it manually behind the wall just to show me.

I assure you it happened many times with me, what a joke is this app... I salute its customer care team to make it alive till date...

August 26, 2019

Dear CraftsOpera,

Our support team had handled your query the day you came in contact with us. We had already updated if the already existing product is upload through the app with the changes done in the app they will be updated on the marketplace. You were guided on every feature of the App and it's working

Related to Inventory Updation we never said that it is Bonanza Marketplace Issue we had talked about the limitation of the marketplace to accept too frequent updates which is mentioned under their Api guidelines. Every marketplace or a platform has his limitation and this was clearly explained to you while discussion with our support representative.

We never blame anyone if something is wrong at our end. This is not an issue at the App front as well as we need to follow the guidelines of Bonanza Marketplace as we being the trusted partners of Bonanza.

We contacted with Bonanza and also shared with your team the response we got from Bonanza regarding the inventory update and your team is also aware of the same. Inventory updation is an automatic sync feature in the app and updates inventory on regular basis.

We would request you to kindly communicate with us so that we could stay in touch and as soon as we receive further updates from Bonanza Marketplace Team we could update you.

Thanks
CedCommerce

Trivoshop.com

Nice integration with shopify. Looking forward to sales from this marketplace!. Thanks for your prompt support

YoungStylesTee

The app works very well for Bonanza integration and the support team is very helpful. Thanks so much for your service.

Pellatt Cornucopia

I used this app to send my Shopify products on Bonanza marketplace, and it worked much better than I imagined.
As there is a feature to add item traits, which helps in getting better ranking for your products. once you are done with profiling and item traits, the app takes just a few moments to send all that data on Bonanza, and guess what, the app helped to manages orders on bonanza through Shopify, I loved this feature.
The CedCommerce team helped me through all the processes, this app is worth the cost. They will stand beside you in to answer all your question.
A BIG SHOUTOUT FOR THE APP AND CEDCOMMERCE TEAM!!

Electronicssto32

I really like this App, it has made my life a lot easier.

I am new to Bonanza Marketplace and the team guided me through the process and helped me manage me to upload my product With the bulk upload and profile cloning feature it became a lot easy for me to map my product quickly and upload them on Bonanza. The App also provides an import/export feature through which I was able to fill the necessary attributes in the form of item traits quickly and easily. Much to my liking, the app makes a Shopify Seller like me really happy as I am now selling in sync with Bonanza and Shopify.

Not to forget about the support which has guided me so well that I now can easily handle the app on my own.
I am still learning on the new features like meta field attributes and the team has been really patient in guiding me.

Really happy with the App, Support and now I have more than 5000+ Products Live on Bonanza and looking forward to checking the other Apps too with the developer.

Great Job Guys !!