Bonanza Integration

Bonanza Integration

by CedCommerce

List, Sync, Manage, & Automate to boost sales on Bonanza

fashionable tee

The app is helpful tool to import products on Shopify to Bonanza and the customer support (via Skype) is brilliant. Professional customer support and great App.

Greatbiz Marketplace

I used this apps to List, Sync, Manage, & Automate to boost sales on Bonanza. I really like how the customer support assist me using Skype. And it can save time and money.

Designer Brand Sales

Excellent customer service support 10/10 I have been using this service for a few months now. Perfect sync of my shopify store products to my chosen market place. (Over 5000 products) The support team have set up a Skype chat group and always on hand to help. Special thank you to Karshit

Ashar Skincare

World-class service 24 hour Skype access to customer service to sort any mapping issues or integration problems very streamlined and effective way to connect to multiple market places from your shopify account.

I am happy with this integration

Cammieshomestore

I am hopefully optimistic that this app will save me hours of wasted time updating my listing on Bonanza. I could have linked my eBay store to Bonanza but those two sites do not always update the quantities and that can cause overselling and bad customer reviews. This app cuts out the middleman and list direct to Bonanza.

Tech support has been A+ and available to help me learn the app. Actually, they helped me build my files that upload the item to the correct categories. That is great customer service.

Chic Boutique And Gift Emporium

Hi All, It's me again, Bobbie at Chic Boutique and Gift Emporium. Once again I am here to tell you about the amazing Staff at CED Commerce. I am so sure you are all tired of reading my reviews, but as I continue on my Journey with this Company and adding on my Marketplaces, I have to let you know how things are going.

Once again I have been fortunate enough to be able to use CED Commerce for another marketplace and I have not been disappointed. I would have thought that by now Swati and the gang would have been tired of me continuing to bless there presence, but she hasn't given up on me yet.

If you have never tried this team for any of your marketplaces, I will tell you now that you need to take advantage of the FREE TRIAL they offer and put them to work helping you become successful. They are available 24/7 with there amazing customer support and the development team is the hardest working team I have found in the industry. and when I say 24/7 I am not leading you on, they have even helped me on Holidays because as business owners we all know that sometimes that is our only down day that we can concentrate on getting other things done.

I know that words are not enough, but I always try to remember to thank them for all the hard work and help they provide me. And of course the hours of stupid questions that I ask and they gladly answer. But once again I will tell you all to reach out and give this company ago.

You won't be disappointed and if you are scared and new to this, they are there to help you get up and running and cheer you on with every new order you receive.

Feel free to contact me, if you have any questions. This is my newest adventure with them and so far this Marketplace has been amazing and it is just the beginning.

Thanks one more time Swati and the Team of CED COMMERCE. As always I can't thank you enough. Keep up the great work in getting us new Marketplaces to venture on.

Bobbie at Chic Boutique and Gift Emporium