Bonanza Integration

Bonanza Integration

by CedCommerce

Sell on Bonanza, list your products and manage orders.

Bmac Fashion

The providers of this app have excellent customer service attitude. They are efficient and effective in assisting their customers succeed in whatever process is being carry out. The one thing that I had problem with is trying to understand and navigate the app, especially it's initial settings. Nonetheless, overall, I believe it's a good app.

the amazin' jungle

The app is very helpful in uploading the products, the support response is quick and helped in solving the queries about the products.

Kunida Designs

Thank you for your support. I appreciate the CED integration with Bonanza. It makes my life selling so much easier.

KjSelections

Works very nice...just what I was looking for...Once you create a profile according to your needs products integrate seamlessly with no effort. Support is EXCELLENT.

KIngsmans Cranium

i used this app for bonanza it helped me upload products. the customer service is great they really really help u alot

SoufraShop

Very helpful. Karshit answered all my questions.

I would highly recommend this service for anyone who is interested in Bonanza

February 13, 2020

Thanks for sharing the words of appreciation. We aim to give you the same experience throughout your stay with us and we wish that the integration fulfills all your needs. In case you have any questions feel free to connect with us. Once again thanks for all the appreciation. Your words mean a lot to us.

Thanks
Team CedCommerce

AWsome Prints

An excellent app. Must have an app for Shopify & Bonanza users. customer/technical support gets 5 stars. Highly recommend it. Trust me, this app will save you tons of time.

Mae Bella

I was overwhelmed with the many different things that was involved in categorization and profiling but Karshit was always there to have my back and helped bring my new store a success instead of the train wreck it was headed. Definitely recommend. Support is very nice and understanding. No judgements when you are lacking in the technology department. Thank you Karshit

KINNMO

The best customer service of any platform hands down. Lightning-fast with Tech support and chat support. Help is only a click away. Don't have to wait for days for support. Sometimes on chat, they contact you and ask is there anything they can help you with. that's crazy to even think that CedCommerce support is the best and the best platform. If I can give 10 stars I would. Just being honest. Thank you

M•USE Fashion

technical support has been great help and truly resourceful when it comes to helping me get the integration all carried out in a prompt manner.

It's easy to use and you don't really need to spend too much time of figuring out how it works best for your business.

Previous 1 3 4 5