Bonanza Integration

Bonanza Integration

by CedCommerce

Sell on Bonanza, list your products and manage orders.

TONY SUZANNE

So far I have to say Bonanza integraton from CedCommerce is #1 Best customer service! I had the pleasure to work with Karshit Bhargava who knows all the ins and outs of almost every question I had - and I have a lot! I’m not techy-at all!- And if he didn’t he gave me the contact number of an actual live person who did. I couldn’t be more impressed. Thank you so much Karshit for taking your time with me.. Bonzonza - CedCommerce is fortunate to have such a dedicated, knowledgeable employee. Thank you!!!

Sunflower.Store7286

Great App and great customer support. They are always availble for every single answer. Highly recomended

LM Treasures 2019

Awesome service and awesome app for Bonanza. Recommend to anyone looking to expand there channels to other market places.

Foresteee

I used this app to help me to sync items on Bonanza. I really like it because it is convenient, It would be nice if the App will be more convenient to waste of time using.

Feshionn IOBI

Just started and so far its great, their support is awesome and very helpful!
What a great company!

Thank you so much.

Oren
feshionn IOBI

Fashionable Tee

The app is helpful tool to import products on Shopify to Bonanza and the customer support (via Skype) is brilliant.Professional customer support and great App.

Zellajake Farm and Garden

The integration app for Bonanza works great, and customer service with cedcommerce is fantastic. I wish I could say the same for Bonanza itself, we sell nothing on the site with 4200 active variants.

Theresa Noreen

Exellent app and super-cool customer support. They support any time for any question. Highly recommend to use this app

Maletropolis

Clunky, confusing integration interface with strange navigation and terminology. Warning: every item has to be manually remapped to a Bonanza category (what this app refers to as a profile? why not just call it a category?) and it will only accept TWO variants and NO items with duplicate names. Don't bother. It's a mess and looks like old school PC software. Not user friendly.

March 18, 2019

The latest upgrade is out and we have improved on the interface as well as made navigation easier. Profiling is a lot more than just category we have already explained it to you while we were in communication as well as have included supporting materials to explain it in details. No products with duplicate titles and more than 2 variants are accepted by Bonanza Marketplace and so we have to put a restriction on that and this is in accordance with the requirement of the marketplace. We need to comply with there requirement.

We have improved our App and continuously work on suggestion and feedbacks shared by the App Users.

We would like you to communicate with us so that we can clear all your doubts first about our App and then about the marketplace. We would also like to serve you again so that we can make your experience better.

Thanks
CedCommerce

Prentice Tate

I had such wonderful experience with Srajan.,his experience were keen and very professional.I love to keep him on my team.He has gave me such tremendous support