Bonanza Integration

Bonanza Integration

by CedCommerce

Sell on Bonanza, list your products and manage orders.

feriagusman

The application is great, the support is very fast and enthusiastic. Looking forward to the application will develop more bring more utilities

discoverclothing.co.uk

Excellent service, helped me a lot with products and syncing to Bonanza. Really helpful team always available to help with whatever is required.

Thanks to the team at Ced commerce, I am now selling more products.

Great work guys, thanks a lot.

Stuart

www.discoverclothing.co.uk

Baby R' All

I used this app to help boost my sales. Ever since I added Bonanza, my sales have gone up.
I recommend this app!
Babyrall

Stove Parts 4 Less

HUGE workflow issues. Inventory did not properly update, which lead to overselling. I sought advice from support who told me refunding the orders would cancel them. This was wrong. They also ensured me that once an order was cancelled it would not import to Shopify, also wrong. We had several refunded orders make their way to Shopify and get shipped despite cancelling the orders per supports guidance. Save yourself the time and headache and find another way to sell your Shopify products on Bonanza.

March 18, 2019

Thanks for raising the issue. We promote communication and request sellers to stay connected with so that we can transfer knowledge to them both about the app as well as the marketplace. We had discussed with you and communicated to you multiple time that you were having product with duplicate titles. It is mandatory not to have a product with duplicate titles listed on Bonanza Marketplace. All the issues that were related to inventory were because of the same. The inventory update failed to work as there were duplicate listing with the same title.

We tried to communicate several times over the registered mail id with us as well as the contact details about the same.. But we fail to get any response from your end.

We would like to work once again with you so that we can change your perception about our App. We want everyone getting associate stay with us to stay happy. We look forward to serve you back once again.

Thanks
CedCommerce

LEXXA GADGETS

the second time i installed the app and stills not working i been waiting for my booth to be active and they keep telling me and telling me to wait when they say the booths activation takes around 24hr and nothing no one is giving me a straight answer oh and one of the costumer service asked me for my password to my account its that even allowed?? im deleting again the not worth it to be waiting and getting such bad service

March 18, 2019

Thanks for providing us the opportunity to serve you for the second time and felt really sad to know that app didn't work well for you.

First of all, we would like to clear to the readers that we are not someone from Bonanza Marketplace. We develop different Apps for Shopify. Yes Bonanza Marketplace has a booth activation process where they review booth before activating. As per the information publically available, they take 24 to 48 hrs to activate a booth once all the necessary steps have been done by the sellers. Whether they will activate booth or not is decided by Marketplace after successfully reviewing the booth as per there guidelines. So we guide the seller accordingly and we don't play any role in booth activation.

We also guide sellers related to marketplaces and help them understand marketplace guidelines and in your case too we helped you in understanding why it is required to set up a Paypal Account before signing up with Bonanza Marketplace to which information is most likely to be provided by the marketplace and not by the App Developers.

We don't promote such activities in which we ask the seller for there personal credential but to better assist sellers we ask for staff account access of the account. For which sellers need to provide approval and only after that we get access to there account. Once the work is done we request the sellers to change the credentials as well as remove all necessary access to there accounts. It is only after sellers approval that any access can be granted to the developers and we don't force anyone to provide the same if he or she is uncomfortable providing the same.

We would be glad if you could provide us with another opportunity to serve you back in any form. We would work hard to improve your experience with us.

Thanks
CedCommerce

Fan Gear Nation

Excellent app and support. They stayed with me every step of the way to get up and running. Very easy to use. We listed close to one thousand items with it so far and still going

ToddyBee

I used this app even though my products couldn't get to bonanza which wasn't their fault but mine because my account had been put on hold at bonanza. I tried working out with bonanza but to no avail so I reached out to the support team that I didn't actually succeed integrating my products to bonanza so they should give me a refund and as I speak I have the money refunded. I know these guys are legit so if you want to work with them then no worries because they got you covered. I will recommend them anytime!

Greatbiz Marketplace

I used this apps to List, Sync, Manage, & Automate to boost sales on Bonanza. I really like how the customer support assist me using Skype. And it can save time and money.

Designer Brand Sales

Excellent customer service support 10/10
I have been using this service for a few months now. Perfect sync of my shopify store products to my chosen market place. (Over 5000 products)
The support team have set up a Skype chat group and always on hand to help.
Special thank you to Karshit

Ashar Skincare

World-class service 24 hour Skype access to customer service to sort any mapping issues or integration problems very streamlined and effective way to connect to multiple market places from your shopify account.

I am happy with this integration