Bonanza Integration

Bonanza Integration

by CedCommerce

Sell on Bonanza, list your products and manage orders.

British Heritage Brands

Customer support has been excellent Shivalika, Karshit and Dan very helpful and very clever in resolving any issues five stars. For .90 cents a day you cant ask for a lot, I’m using this apps to integrate products from my Shopify Store to Etsy. It has great functionalities and integrates everything from Images, Product Title & Descriptions. All I need to do was just create a profile and then publish. I’m very satisfied. I am using their Fruugo, etsy app and looking at Magenative mobile app looks good. British Heritage brands

BRANDSGET

App does upload products to Bonanza, but syncing of inventories update can not be guaranteed, thereby resulting for item to be out of stock when sold on Bonanza. Thereby resulting to negative review from customers since item is out of stock.

Customer support will always say sorry, but that doesn't fix the problem for us.

CraftOpera

This app is such a waste of time, infect its functionality eliminated all my personal SEO efforts of my Bonanza listings.
Even it doesn't do its' basic functions like Inventory Management, Inventory Syncing etc.
Whenever I talk to its customer care they always say "it takes time to happen things on Bonanza due to its API issues" but nothing happens even after hours. Indirectly they blame on Bonanza Marketplace for all there own issues.

Here is how their Best Customer Service serves like:
I just tried many times to check how its Inventory syncing system works and reduced the quantity of a listing on my shopify admin and then wait for hours to reflect the same inventory on bonanza and passed my time by refreshing the product page on bonanza again n again but nothing happened.
Then what an irony happened just after I contacted and complain to customer support about the issue, the item synced just after I given them the Bonanza ID of particular item and otherwise it was not updated from hours and what I felt they do it manually behind the wall just to show me.

I assure you it happened many times with me, what a joke is this app... I salute its customer care team to make it alive till date...

August 26, 2019

Dear CraftsOpera,

Our support team had handled your query the day you came in contact with us. We had already updated if the already existing product is upload through the app with the changes done in the app they will be updated on the marketplace. You were guided on every feature of the App and it's working

Related to Inventory Updation we never said that it is Bonanza Marketplace Issue we had talked about the limitation of the marketplace to accept too frequent updates which is mentioned under their Api guidelines. Every marketplace or a platform has his limitation and this was clearly explained to you while discussion with our support representative.

We never blame anyone if something is wrong at our end. This is not an issue at the App front as well as we need to follow the guidelines of Bonanza Marketplace as we being the trusted partners of Bonanza.

We contacted with Bonanza and also shared with your team the response we got from Bonanza regarding the inventory update and your team is also aware of the same. Inventory updation is an automatic sync feature in the app and updates inventory on regular basis.

We would request you to kindly communicate with us so that we could stay in touch and as soon as we receive further updates from Bonanza Marketplace Team we could update you.

Thanks
CedCommerce

Trivoshop.com

Nice integration with shopify. Looking forward to sales from this marketplace!. Thanks for your prompt support

YoungStylesTee

The app works very well for Bonanza integration and the support team is very helpful. Thanks so much for your service.

Electronicssto32

I really like this App, it has made my life a lot easier.

I am new to Bonanza Marketplace and the team guided me through the process and helped me manage me to upload my product With the bulk upload and profile cloning feature it became a lot easy for me to map my product quickly and upload them on Bonanza. The App also provides an import/export feature through which I was able to fill the necessary attributes in the form of item traits quickly and easily. Much to my liking, the app makes a Shopify Seller like me really happy as I am now selling in sync with Bonanza and Shopify.

Not to forget about the support which has guided me so well that I now can easily handle the app on my own.
I am still learning on the new features like meta field attributes and the team has been really patient in guiding me.

Really happy with the App, Support and now I have more than 5000+ Products Live on Bonanza and looking forward to checking the other Apps too with the developer.

Great Job Guys !!

KicksWorldwide

The app is brilliant and does the hardwork for you. If you get stuck the support if fast and efficient. Karshit is a support legend and has helped me numerous times, solving my issues within minutes.

HipFlaskPlus

This Bonanza App is easy to use. Like all apps the initial setup takes some time to get it right. You want it right because they are your listings! The support is responsive and helpful and they dive into your company to help. Other app companies you have to email and hopefully you get a response in a couple of days. Not these guys! answers within an hour using their Skype support. Very nice.

p.s. I use their Ebay, Google Express, and Walmart App also with very little to know issues at all. If there is a problem its usually on the other end and not them but they help to resolve the other end issues very quickly.

IncrediTee

I used the app to import Shopify Products to bonanza, and it also helps me to fulfill my orders, add tracking. It's really really helpful. If there is any problems/questions during using the app, the support team (via Skype) helps me to fix in 5-10 minutes. They did the great job, great service.
Thank you so much for your service.

Bronte Moon

REVIEW UPDATE PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE YOU LOSE YOUR MONEY

CED have still not refunded us the $530.19 we paid them in January!!! The CED app still does not work. We have had to spend hours removing the duplicated listings on Bonanza and on Etsy the orders don't sync, inventory does not sync, listings do not sync, these are THE BASIC functions of the app!!!! And please read through on how they lost all our 3 months of seo on nearly 500 Etsy listings. They should be removed from Shopify app store.

PREVIOUS REVIEW March 16th
BUYER BEWARE They are crooks. I purchased the APP from CED Commerce to intergrate my Shopify site with Bonanza, Etsy and Sears…..Where do I start.....after almost two months the problems are getting worse by the day:

First of all when you fulfill an order on Shopify it does not sync back as it is supposed to. This is the main function of the app! It stays as not shipped and you have to manually complete it...so why have the app?. Then not all of our listings on Shopify integrated over to Etsy and they duplicated on Bonanza. After being told "give us 24 hours" countless times it still does not work. Then we got a generic email from CED saying that all customers should re-integrate...we did this, then some of our products got duplicated with CED SKU’s (not ours) The inventory does not sync over to Shopify and other platforms like it is supposed to do. Nothing works!!

While trying to fix all these problems the BIGGEST thing happened. We have over 400 listings all of which I have been doing SEO for a solid 3 months, that's lots and lots of time. Three days ago the CED person we were on live chat with said she was putting her team to work on it once again. They lost all our tags, descriptions, reverted back to old titles, deleted all attributes.....everything all gone. All SEO… GONE. All this happened when they were just trying to get the app to work as it should.

We paid them $500 BE WARNED!!! Now just trying to get our money back and compensation for all our time, lost profits and lost future sales as we now have a zero rank on Etsy. We have to SEO the site all over again and we still have to sort out the duplications on Bonanza

CED COMMERCE AS A COMPANY ABSOLUTELY SUCK…….