BOOSTER SEO & IMAGE OPTIMIZER

Place your SEO on autopilot with SEO Optimizer. 24/7 Support!

Free plan available

APEX Tool & Supply

This app is way too expensive. There are other apps that have come into the marketplace that will do the same for much less or free. We used them for a while and came to to revisit the available apps and wow we are getting ripped off!

November 25, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you for your candid feedback and we appreciate you being a user of our app! Regarding your concerns about our pricing, I've relayed this back to our team – definitely good to know your perspective and we really appreciate your feedback. I did want to let you know we have multiple plans to fit every budget, and a generous free plan which you can use for free, forever.

With the robust SEO features we do offer on our paid plans, the pricing we have is set very competitively in relation to other apps out there with comparable features. SEO & Image Optimizer helps save thousands of dollars and countless hours by boosting your On-Page SEO (Technical SEO optimizations). Being one of the most popular SEO apps on the app store, our merchants tend to agree.

I've reached out over email to address some of your concerns and help find a path forward. Looking forward to chatting soon!

Kwiketo Snack Box

Used it for a while, did not do anything for my seo and did not work properly, it's very expensive app, not worth a penny in my opinion.

November 1, 2021

Thank you for your feedback Kwiketo team. I understand that you have concerns about the effects of our app on your site, as well as the price. I would love to have you re-install so that we can look into this and address those issues. SEO is definitely a long game, and although it's hard for stores to see instant results, it's something that takes time to work at over time.

I've reached out over email to see if we can help recommend some best practices and some help.

tuinwereldje

Worst app ever. Had some good selling going on. Installed it to grow bigger. After installing and following the instructions my web page got 60%less customers. Deleting the app won't work, my webshop is ruined.

October 29, 2021

We're sorry to hear about your experience! It looks like you had the app installed for less than a day, which doesn't seem like enough time for such a big change....good or bad. There may be something else going on, and a team member is reaching out to see if you'd like an expert to review your store's setup.

Lunar James

UPDATE!!! As the team was so nice and kind, I decided to give it another go. Also, with do many positive reviews on here, I thought maybe the first time something went wrong WORST DECISION EVER. Installing the app has NUKED my organic reach - even Google does not understand it . i spoke with them, this app may have actually a NEGATIVE impact on your google search results LOL... Additionally, I reached out to SEO Optimisation Support and NO ONE has come back to me to explain what’s going on. A whole day of no traffic to my website, and a customer service that does not respond. It’s been 8 hours. Hence I’m leaving this review as I’m sure I’ll now receive a message….? I hope Please do not make the same mistake as I did (twice) and avoid at all cost. Terrible - after installing this app I’ve lost EVERY organic reach coming from Google. Products didn’t show up anymore in google and I’m now going into Christmas season with a destroyed website due to this app. They did offer me a full refund though, clearly indicating they know that something in their code messed up my entire website. I will rebuilding it from scratch now myself with google analytics and other free google resources, hoping I can salvage things! AVOID!

September 27, 2021

Update: November 9th 2021

Hi Lunar James team,

After talking with our developers, we have never seen our app affecting Google Ads or any other Google services besides Google Search, so it is puzzling to hear that you've been having these issues. Our sincerest apologies. What could be occurring is another SEO app conflicting, which can cause can cause issues with Google.

Felipe, our technical support manager, has reached out to remove our code from your theme.

Regarding our support times, we're genuinely very sorry for the delay there! We aim to respond within 2 hours, but I see it took us a bit longer to respond to your question.

Please let me know if there's anything we can do for you going forward! Happy to jump on a zoom call to help resolve if that's easier. Feel free to reach out anytime to james@boosterapps.com.

------------------------ Previous response ------------------------

Hi Lunar James team,

Thank you so much for your feedback and I'm so sorry about the issues that happened on your store.

Laurence, one of our Senior Support Engineers, has reached out to request collaborator access and recorded a video of the solution. Please let us know how everything went with Shopify on the Google Shopping piece.

Feel free to reach out 24/7 at support@boosterapps.com with any questions :).

TRDesignsJewelry

I downloaded this app two days ago. I chose the largest/highest cost plan and implemented it. Everything was going fine until I looked at the app this morning and it was trying to charge me for two plans- the middle and the highest cost. I declined because I am not going to pay twice. I do, however, like the app. I hate wasting creative time for constant updating and Google and and and. SO I deleted the app with plans of re-downloading it so I can choose the plan I want. Unfortunately, I was presented with no way to decline only the middle plan. It was pay for two plans or decline two plans. Now, the app won't re-download - period. The url screams at me that I DECLINED the payment - YES - of two plans. If this is fixable, I'm interested. (Please add a way to contact you that isn't a rating. Seems rather curious to me.)

June 16, 2021

Hi there,

James here from the Booster Apps Merchant Success team. Thank you for your feedback and I'm so sorry for the billing mixup and the trouble with getting in touch with us.

Just to add some color to this issue, it sounds like a hiccup occured in the Shopify app billing where the charge was 'stuck' and appeared as though there were two charges when there was only one. Usually this resolves itself within 48 hours when your account status is updated on Shopify’s end.

We've sent you an email update to continue the conversation and get to the bottom of this problem for you.

And please feel free to contact us 24/7 at support@boosterapps.com or through the in app contact form :).

Update July 28, 2021:

It looks like a problem occurred when trying to access the app after declining a subscription or after choosing to upgrade or start a free trial. Sometimes hiccups like this occur when the system fails to update a store’s status. The issue is now resolved, and our team is happy to help with anything related to configuration or setup with the SEO app. We've sent you an email regarding this and hope to hear back from you very soon!

Minor Decliner - Age Verification Systems

DO NOT BLINDLY RUN THIS APP IF YOU ARE NOT FAMILIAR WITH SEO! So many elements of the website are now broken and overridden. It's basically like building the site from scratch again in terms of linking, descriptions, etc. — Site Developer

May 20, 2021

Hey Rob/Site Developer, we're sorry to hear you're having issues with the app. We've looked into this and couldn't find any outstanding bugs or tickets so our team has reached out to offer assistance asap!

German Performance

Initially looked great, easy one-click solution. After adding, my indexable pages dropped from around 10 pages in Google to 3. I removed the app. Guess which pages lost title and meta description, cutting organic trapping to a fifth? All of them. Absolutely nuked my organic traffic. Had to restore a (LUCK!) backup of my previous theme.liquid file. Honestly, kinda garbage. God knows how many thousands lost.

Pharaoh London Cosmetics UK Ltd

Had to remove it seems to work at first but turns into a ghost app and the last 5 months all my alts have been ruined , so just cancelled and hopefully they will cancel the re-occurring charge. Guys you need to fix this App!

Bijoux Medusa

WOW I just look into my shopify Billing and guy been charging my account since September 2019 ! That is outrageous. This is super unprofessional to charge fees on apps that been uninstalled for YEAR! I will escalade this to shopify. You guy owe us 425$. Please act quickly. I don’t wanna to see any of you apps fees on my billing EVER again!

chandelierau

Takes advance payment but fails to provide premium service if you cancel your subscription 3 weeks before the next billing cycle. So essentially paying for a service they can not provide!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12