BOOSTER SEO & IMAGE OPTIMIZER

SEO tools to improve SEO, Google ranking, traffic & sales.

Free plan available. 1-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

All-in-one SEO tools to optimize organic traffic

Jet Elettronic

Location Italy

I was unable to test the app. As soon as I activated the monthly subscription it crashed with a server error. I contacted the developer who failed, in a short time, to resolve. Shopify customer service also intervened. I uninstalled the app because I lost confidence. Monstrously slow loading configuration pages. I don't understand how he manages to get all these positive feedbacks!

November 20, 2022

Thank you for your feedback Jet Elettronic. I am sorry to hear about your experience with our app.

The issue you experienced was a temporary bug that was occurring in a few stores, this was resolved by our engineering team a few days after you reported the issue. We would love to have the opportunity to turn around your experience with our app, which is why we sent you an email on your previous support ticket.

We will look forward to your response to the email we sent.

Crafty Dan

Didn't do what it's supposed to. worked on adding alt text which is the free function but the paid for functions didn't work. Contacted support still waiting for a answer

November 9, 2022

Thank you for your feedback Crafty Dan. I am sorry to hear that the alt text function didn't work. I would love to have you re-install it so that we can look into this and address the issue. I see that our support team already sent you a collab request to further check the problem, we would love to turn around your experience if you could please respond to the request we sent and re-install the app.

We will look forward to your response to the email we sent.

Vokaal

Time spent using app About 2 months

When we added the app we ranked 1st or 2nd for all of our keywords... 1 month later we are 3rd or worse in every one of our keywords... have to assume Google IS NOT DOWN with this app and or what it does. Run.

October 24, 2022

Firstly I am so sorry for your experience so far using the app. We take full responsibility for this happening and we want to get to the bottom of why this happened on your shop.

We've reached out over email to help make things right.

Trackside Gear

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 3 years

Upgraded from free to Pro, setup with care and detail for best results, left it running for 4 months and it has gradually reduced my sales and almost entirely destroyed our organic search results. Clear drop in sales compared to previous year and previous months,... now based on my research by uninstalling it I face ever worse results as the app does significant damage when removed, wiping out previous SEO improvements on it's way out.

October 24, 2022

Thank you for your feedback Trackside Gear. I understand that you have concerns about the effects of our app on your site. I would love to have you re-install it so that we can look into this and address the issue. SEO is definitely a long game, and although it's hard for stores to see instant results, it's something that takes time to work at over time.

I've reached out over email to see if we can help recommend some best practices and some help.

Palace Beauty Galleria

Time spent using app About 2 months

terrible experience they didn't care customer service at all
I have no idea why do they make apps and didn't care anything about it

October 4, 2022

Hi Teddy,

Darrel here from Booster Apps, thanks for your app store feedback and review.

We sincerely apologize if we didn't manage to respond to your email immediately. 😔

Currently, our support team is only available from Monday to Friday, which is why we didn't manage to get back to you immediately when you sent us an email on the weekends. However, we know that we need our support to be available 24/7 which is why we are working on growing our resources so that we can have people cover the weekends as well.

Regarding your concern with the review ratings or badges appearing on your site, our app doesn't add review badges or widgets since it is not made for that. It is only meant to add SEO tags to your site to improve your search ranking. I've checked the code of the review rating or widget on your site and we found out it is coming from another app. We also sent you an email to provide more information about the app where the review ratings are coming from.

I hope we can get this resolved and hopefully see you return to enjoying the full benefits of the app.

Hope to hear from you soon on the email thread we opened for you.

King Of Kicks UK

This app will offer you amazing customer service and try trick you into a review before you have even used the app. All these reviews are bull sh** Do not download this app major issues and customer service just disappears. They have instant reply for the onboarding staff then you cant get in touch avoid!

September 22, 2022

Hey Theo,

James here from Booster Apps – thanks for your app store feedback and review.

Firstly, I'm so sorry about your experience with the app and our support team. This is definitely not the experience we strive to give. We have 24/7 live chat and email support, but our technical engineers typically handle more nuanced issues over email, which could have lead to the delayed response times.

Regarding your initial issue – looking through your emails it looks like Google has now updated its Search Results as I do not see your address listed in results or anywhere in your site’s code that it could get pulled from. If this was caused by our app I am very sorry; it looks like our app had included the address added in Shopify to your structured data before you disabled the feature. We do have an option to hide contact info in our structured data and I’m sorry this wasn’t communicated to you.

Again, I am sincerely so sorry for the inconvenience that this problem caused.

Our team is very open to resolving this anytime with you, if you would like to reply on the email thread we have open. We reached out over email to help make things right. Hoping to hear from you soon.

Roxal clothing

Location Morocco

At first when I meet good support at the verification I taught this app really need a chance but after a while of using the app isn't performing well and the real problem is when I removed it they left java script in my code impact negatively on the website and need to remove it manually and that takes to much time and knowledge.

September 6, 2022

Thanks for the 5-Star review! So happy that you have enjoyed your interaction with us. We greatly appreciate you using the app! 😊 Best wishes, Kevin

APEX Tool & Supply

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app is way too expensive. There are other apps that have come into the marketplace that will do the same for much less or free. We used them for a while and came to to revisit the available apps and wow we are getting ripped off!

November 25, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you for your candid feedback and we appreciate you being a user of our app! Regarding your concerns about our pricing, I've relayed this back to our team – definitely good to know your perspective and we really appreciate your feedback. I did want to let you know we have multiple plans to fit every budget, and a generous free plan which you can use for free, forever.

With the robust SEO features we do offer on our paid plans, the pricing we have is set very competitively in relation to other apps out there with comparable features. SEO & Image Optimizer helps save thousands of dollars and countless hours by boosting your On-Page SEO (Technical SEO optimizations). Being one of the most popular SEO apps on the app store, our merchants tend to agree.

I've reached out over email to address some of your concerns and help find a path forward. Looking forward to chatting soon!

Kwiketo Snack Box

Used it for a while, did not do anything for my seo and did not work properly, it's very expensive app, not worth a penny in my opinion.

November 1, 2021

Thank you for your feedback Kwiketo team. I understand that you have concerns about the effects of our app on your site, as well as the price. I would love to have you re-install so that we can look into this and address those issues. SEO is definitely a long game, and although it's hard for stores to see instant results, it's something that takes time to work at over time.

tuinwereldje

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 4 hours

Worst app ever. Had some good selling going on. Installed it to grow bigger. After installing and following the instructions my web page got 60%less customers. Deleting the app won't work, my webshop is ruined.

October 29, 2021

We're sorry to hear about your experience! It looks like you had the app installed for less than a day, which doesn't seem like enough time for such a big change....good or bad. There may be something else going on, and a team member is reaching out to see if you'd like an expert to review your store's setup.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12