SEO Optimizer ‑Trusted SEO app

SEO Optimizer ‑Trusted SEO app

by Booster Apps

Trusted by over 640,000 stores since 2015-US based SEO support

Oreamnos Oddities

I replaced an old SEO app with this one and this app actually ended up getting me removed from several first pages of google where I was getting all my organic search from. Seems to be doing my ecommerce store worse than doing any good. Now I have to re-do the countless hours of work I put into my website SEO, very disappointed in this app.

AJT Jewellery

I've installed this app with no trial given And Deleted it 1 hour later. The app gives an SEO Score of 42 even though every item has been optimized and is all green. The app gives false SEO Scores. Not only that i still see a charge on my account for the app i want to be removed the app was installed for 1 hour and removed. I refuse to pay for this app. Remove the Charge from my Account.

September 29, 2020

Hi there,

I'm so sorry to hear that you were having issues. We've tried to reach out a couple of times to help fix your issue and ensure that you receive a full refund. Please feel free to email seo@boosterapps.com and we will handle this for you asap.

Cheers
Stuart

RFID prevent

Doesn't work! When I want to update it in Shopify it says: 404 not found. So its not working at all.

Asatsi Africa

Charges for an app that has been uninstalled prior to the renewal date. We signed up for the free tester of this app, which we deleted a few days later as it was not what we required at the time. Ie the free trail was still in use.

Low and behold, we have been billed for a month worth of usage which is completely wrong and unethical. Please tell Shopify users that your "free" means that you will have to pay for something you did not utilize month-end.

Very disappointed and all credibility is now lost for your app for us to even consider signing up in the future.

Please be very careful with this one.

July 14, 2020

Hi there,

I'm so sorry for any trouble you experienced here. I'm afraid that I haven't been unable to locate your original refund request where I can reference your email address.

I have submitted your refund to Shopify for processing. You should see this reflected in your account in 3-5 days.

Please contact us at seo@boosterapps.com as we would love an opportunity to turn this experience around for you.

YueSi.Shangpin

亂扣我費用.................................................................................................................................................................................................................

July 8, 2020

Hi there,

I'm so sorry for any hassle you had here. I'm afraid that I haven't been unable to locate your original refund request where I can reference your email address.

IT Store

IS A SWINDLE!!! DO NOT RECOMMEND!

Chandelier.Co.AU

Charges for an app that has been uninstalled prior to the renewal date, Can't get in contact to rectify this issue. DO NOT RECOMMEND!

Puzzleoase

Die App hat meine SEO-Punkte verschlechtert, tytle-tags dupliziert... und dazu wird alles nicht gelöscht, wenn man die App desintalliert... nicht zu empfehlen.

Vapester Vaping

This app makes some big claims, but in truth, it has not lived up to any of them. Since moving from another SEO app I have seen a drop in website visits, my website speed has not changed. When I reached out for help I received no reply. Can I please request a refund. I would no recommend this app, there are better ones out there that are cheaper, and easier to set up. They also offer better support. Please refund and if there is a problem, fix it.

Vapester Vaping

I have actually seen a drop in my ranking and when I asked for help I was ignored. Until this app is set up properly I am not willing to pay for it and I am requesting a full refund. I will be uninstalling the app if no one gets back to me with a fix soon. Please process the refund of any money paid so far as I am not happy at all.

Hi there,

I would be happy to quickly refund any charges you incurred and I would love a chance to turn your experience around into a positive one. Please contact us at seo@boosterapps.com and our team will get onto this right away!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11