SEO Optimizer: All‑in‑one SEO

SEO Optimizer: All‑in‑one SEO

by Booster Apps

Put your SEO on autopilot with SEO Image Optimizer

Lunar James

Terrible - after installing this app I’ve lost EVERY organic reach coming from Google. Products didn’t show up anymore in google and I’m now going into Christmas season with a destroyed website due to this app. They did offer me a full refund though, clearly indicating they know that something in their code messed up my entire website. I will rebuilding it from scratch now myself with google analytics and other free google resources, hoping I can salvage things! AVOID!

TRDesignsJewelry

I downloaded this app two days ago. I chose the largest/highest cost plan and implemented it. Everything was going fine until I looked at the app this morning and it was trying to charge me for two plans- the middle and the highest cost. I declined because I am not going to pay twice. I do, however, like the app. I hate wasting creative time for constant updating and Google and and and. SO I deleted the app with plans of re-downloading it so I can choose the plan I want. Unfortunately, I was presented with no way to decline only the middle plan. It was pay for two plans or decline two plans. Now, the app won't re-download - period. The url screams at me that I DECLINED the payment - YES - of two plans. If this is fixable, I'm interested. (Please add a way to contact you that isn't a rating. Seems rather curious to me.)

June 16, 2021

Hi there,

James here from the Booster Apps Merchant Success team. Thank you for your feedback and I'm so sorry for the billing mixup and the trouble with getting in touch with us.

Just to add some color to this issue, it sounds like a hiccup occured in the Shopify app billing where the charge was 'stuck' and appeared as though there were two charges when there was only one. Usually this resolves itself within 48 hours when your account status is updated on Shopify’s end.

We've sent you an email update to continue the conversation and get to the bottom of this problem for you.

And please feel free to contact us 24/7 at help@boosterapps.com or through the in app contact form :).

Cheers,
James

Update July 28, 2021:

It looks like a problem occurred when trying to access the app after declining a subscription or after choosing to upgrade or start a free trial. Sometimes hiccups like this occur when the system fails to update a store’s status. The issue is now resolved, and our team is happy to help with anything related to configuration or setup with the SEO app. We've sent you an email regarding this and hope to hear back from you very soon!

Minor Decliner - Age Verification Systems

DO NOT BLINDLY RUN THIS APP IF YOU ARE NOT FAMILIAR WITH SEO! So many elements of the website are now broken and overridden. It's basically like building the site from scratch again in terms of linking, descriptions, etc. — Site Developer

May 20, 2021

Hey Rob/Site Developer, we're sorry to hear you're having issues with the app. We've looked into this and couldn't find any outstanding bugs or tickets so our team has reached out to offer assistance asap!

German Performance

Initially looked great, easy one-click solution. After adding, my indexable pages dropped from around 10 pages in Google to 3. I removed the app. Guess which pages lost title and meta description, cutting organic trapping to a fifth? All of them. Absolutely nuked my organic traffic. Had to restore a (LUCK!) backup of my previous theme.liquid file. Honestly, kinda garbage. God knows how many thousands lost.

Pharaoh London Cosmetics UK Ltd

Had to remove it seems to work at first but turns into a ghost app and the last 5 months all my alts have been ruined , so just cancelled and hopefully they will cancel the re-occurring charge. Guys you need to fix this App!

Bijoux Medusa

WOW I just look into my shopify Billing and guy been charging my account since September 2019 ! That is outrageous. This is super unprofessional to charge fees on apps that been uninstalled for YEAR! I will escalade this to shopify. You guy owe us 425$. Please act quickly. I don’t wanna to see any of you apps fees on my billing EVER again!

chandelierau

Takes advance payment but fails to provide premium service if you cancel your subscription 3 weeks before the next billing cycle. So essentially paying for a service they can not provide!

wink-wink.com

DO NOT USE THE URL OPTIMIZER - IT MIXED ALL MY URL'S AND MY SITE WAS SHUT DOWN FOR 8 HOURS. I HAD TO RE-CODE EACH URL AND THIS APP ADDED MANY DIGITS TO THE NEW URL'S. TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE.

Oreamnos Oddities

I replaced an old SEO app with this one and this app actually ended up getting me removed from several first pages of google where I was getting all my organic search from. Seems to be doing my ecommerce store worse than doing any good. Now I have to re-do the countless hours of work I put into my website SEO, very disappointed in this app.

Photohack Lovers

I contacted this app several times, regarding the issues, it doesnt work with google rich snippets/json as advertised you can check to see if your google rich snippets is working, by googling "google rich snippets" click on the link to test your site. When this app is turned on it wont even register in google. In fact when using this app I have a huge decline in sales, When I canceled and I turned off this app off I made way more sales, The app owner contacted me said hed make changes begged me to cancel my bad review and turn it back on and promised me my old pricing. after 4 months of waiting absolutely nothing, Im not stupid I can tell if anything has been changed nothing has. Im still being charged 24.99 which is deceptive. Now if this app actually did what it said it would do it be worth at the most 9.99 a month but at 24.99 a month this is just outrageous. Shopify doesnt check or regulate these apps. This app should be removed for false advertisement.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11