4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its comprehensive SEO features and image optimization capabilities, noting improvements in website speed, search engine ranking, and sales. They value the user-friendly interface, detailed reports, and automatic website analysis. The customer support team is recognized for their quick responses and assistance. The premium plan, with automatic sitemap updates and image size reduction, is seen as good value for high-traffic businesses. Merchants recommend this app for efficiently handling SEO tasks, freeing them to focus on other business aspects.

March 19, 2023

Everything you want to do with this app is on the paid version and you only get 780 items SEO Optimised in the free version. Not actually that helpful when you have over 4000 items. They did have great customer support and we quick and easy to install so I would recommend from this aspect.

Painted Bird Vintage Boutique & The Aviary
New Zealand
11 days using the app
Booster SEO replied March 19, 2023

Hi there,

Darrel here from Booster Apps Support.

I read your recent app store review and we sincerely apologize if there are not enough features provided on our free plan. 😔

Unfortunately, the free plan is limited to one feature only: optimizing image alt tags (bits of image-related code) so that your product images are ranked higher on Google Images.

We value your feedback and take it seriously. We are always looking for ways to improve our services and make sure our customers are satisfied. Rest assured that your feedback won't fall on deaf ears.

We sent you an email and I hope we can resolve this and hopefully improve your experience with our app.

Cheers,
Darrel

Edited June 12, 2023

we have uninstall the app,but still charges.the app not works,some function just wastes your money.and after service is bad also

Autototally
About 16 hours using the app
Booster SEO replied June 12, 2023

Hi Autototally,

Thank you for your feedback.

I read your recent app store review and we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience our app caused. 😔

If you were charged even after uninstalling the app, then the charge that you see on your invoice is from before you uninstalled the app. Kindly check our article explaining this - https://help.boosterseo.com/article/1885-why-do-i-see-a-subscription-charge-after-i-have-uninstalled-the-app

Regarding the features of our app not working, we would love to take a closer look at this and try to fix them, but you may need to reinstall our app first, should you be willing to give our app another chance.

Please respond to the email we sent you so that we can proceed and address your concerns.

Cheers,
Darrel

Edited May 8, 2019

Great work!

www.PufferCloud.com - The Online Smoke Shop

UPDATE: App no longer works or loads. Very good while it lasted, but were moving on now :(

Puffer Cloud
Over 6 years using the app
June 23, 2016

seemed super easy, but time will tell the results!!

Scout The Label
Over 4 years using the app
Edited July 25, 2016

Having problems, only updating a few images. Support is unresponsive

Bluewater Outriggers
Almost 4 years using the app
November 2, 2018

not much help and isn't working for us well. please search for others before using this app. The interface of the app not friendly.

Dallas Designer Handbags
Over 2 years using the app
July 18, 2019

I've spent over 3 hours working on my site with this app. I'm hoping that it all pays off or helps drive traffic before my two days are up on the paid version. The free version is nice but I'd like to really to go deeper but didn't realize how much time I'd be putting into it. Here's hoping for the best..

Real Life Rosary
Over 2 years using the app
Edited April 8, 2019

I don't know yet, it seemed very easy to use, but I have no idea what the outcome will be, so perhaps better to ask me again when I see the results are and how it effects traffic to my site and ultimately sales

Sue Salton Photo Art
Almost 2 years using the app
March 30, 2021

If you're looking for collection page schema snippet, they don't have it. They do say that they have product schema snippet but I had to fix it a year ago since they told me the same thing when I asked for collection page schema.

AGOZTECH
Almost 2 years using the app
March 1, 2019

It's okay to use the tool because it's free but It takes several days to for the alt tag to work and only some of the product images are tagged, not all. Doesn't seem to be reliable.

KNOWSTYLE
Over 1 year using the app
Booster SEO replied March 3, 2019

Hi there, thanks so much for feedback. Sounds like there may be an issue syncing your store - I'd love to get this fixed for you if you'd like to reinstall the app? Cheers, Steve