4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its robust SEO and image optimization features, which notably improve website loading speed and search engine ranking. They appreciate the automatic image correction, link fixing, and enhanced Google snippets features, which increase website traffic. The app's user-friendly interface, easy setup, and responsive customer support are also praised. Merchants find the detailed SEO reports, automatic sitemap updates, and autopilot setting beneficial. The customer service, particularly from team members EJ, Jon, Izzy, and Alex, is frequently commended for being fast and helpful. The app is recognized for providing upfront value and reducing time spent on manual image correction.

March 24, 2024

Was super easy to install and set up, EJ was super helpful with customer service and verifying my online shop

bellajoie
4 months using the app
Booster SEO replied March 26, 2024

Great to hear it was a breeze to set up and our support was there for you! Thanks for the feedback, and happy selling with your online shop! 🚀

March 24, 2024

I had a problem with my site, and the support person who took care of me was called Jon, he informed me very well, and he is very patient, he was able to find me a solution

LuminaLedPro
Belgium
Booster SEO replied March 25, 2024

We're glad we could help you out! Providing top-notch support and finding solutions is what we're here for. Don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else!

February 18, 2024

i cant give it 5 stars yet until i do a test run but the customer service was great!

Crafteedays
3 months using the app
Booster SEO replied February 20, 2024

Thanks for the positive feedback on our customer service! We're excited for you to test run the app. Please reach out anytime if you need assistance!

April 1, 2024

Alex was super friendly and helped sort the issue out.

KickGame CPT
South Africa
Booster SEO replied April 2, 2024

So happy to hear you had a friendly and helpful experience! We’re excited to see your updated review as you get to know us better. Thanks for sharing! 😊

March 21, 2024

Just getting started with onboarding and EJ was very helpful and professional. Highly recommended! Thanks, EJ!

kbelle
27 days using the app
Booster SEO replied March 25, 2024

So glad to hear your onboarding experience was smooth with our helpful and professional support! Your recommendation means a lot. Thank you for the shoutout! 😊

March 5, 2024

Very helpful chat services with EJ. Looking forward to exploring more.

Heat Wheat Products
2 months using the app
Booster SEO replied March 7, 2024

Great to hear our chat services were helpful! We can't wait for you to explore more. Thanks and please let us know if there's anything else we can do to make your experience even better.

April 24, 2024

I have just started using the app but so far so good :)

The Herbalist's Assistant
15 days using the app
Booster SEO replied April 26, 2024

Thanks for sharing your initial thoughts! We're glad it's going smoothly. Let us know if there's anything we can do to help as you keep exploring the app!

April 19, 2024

the representative was really brilliant and prompt to response. Please keep up the good work

ZEDMED
13 days using the app
Booster SEO replied April 22, 2024

Thank you for your feedback! We're delighted you had a positive experience. Let us know if there's anything we could do to make your experience even better.

March 27, 2024

good hope it helps.

Rose & Olive
India
Booster SEO replied March 28, 2024

Thanks for the positivity! We hope it helps too and are here for any support you need. Here's to great results ahead!

March 18, 2024

Rain was the first person I spoke with upon downloading the app to verify my site. He gave me a great tip on how to improve something on my page within the first minute of our chat and I really appreciated that as I am very new to e-comm/shopify/and website development in general (NO experience at ALL prior to February) so I really welcome tips like this!. Feel like he encouraged me to reach out in the future with whatever issues might arise! Hoping everyone is as nice and helpful! Id give 5 stars but I've only been on the app for about 10 minutes and I am looking forward to seeing what benefits can be gained by using it!

Iron Kitty
27 minutes using the app
Booster SEO replied March 20, 2024

Welcome aboard! Thrilled we could help right off the bat. Our team is always here to offer tips and support as you grow. We're excited for you to see all the benefits our app has to offer.