4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its comprehensive SEO features and image optimization capabilities, noting improvements in website speed, search engine ranking, and sales. They value the user-friendly interface, detailed reports, and automatic website analysis. The customer support team is recognized for their quick responses and assistance. The premium plan, with automatic sitemap updates and image size reduction, is seen as good value for high-traffic businesses. Merchants recommend this app for efficiently handling SEO tasks, freeing them to focus on other business aspects.

Edited March 23, 2023

The app does what it says but after the 1 day trial you are charged for a month. You can't switch back to the free version. You have to uninstall the app to avoid a charge. After uninstalling you lose all changes made, so you are basically paying $30 for nothing.

*Update*
True, it does say one day trial but it does not note the process of switching BACK to the FREE version. You have to uninstall, wait the 48 hr period for data to be deleted/reset and then perhaps reinstall to use the free version. It has the option to choose the free version AFTER upgrading but it never changes back. I selected free version (it says cancel at anytime) after having used the paid version for a only couple of hours and deciding not to keep it. The page refreshes so I assumed that my account was reset back to the free version. I checked my subscriptions a few days later to find out that it does not. The free version should not be an option after upgrading if it does not in fact switch back. To be fair I gave a 3 star rating because it seems that the app works. It is confusing that after upgrading, the free option is available to select.

The Look Locker
About 2 months using the app
Booster SEO replied March 22, 2023

Hi Look Locker,

Thank you for your feedback. We apologize if it was not clear that our app only has a 1-day trial. This is actually indicated on our app's Shopify app store page that the trial is only for 1 day.

Regarding the changes made by our app, yes, like with other SEO apps, most of them will be undone once you uninstall the app, this is because the SEO tags applied by our app are directly injected into your site's source code and not through the Shopify admin(we only have limited access to your Shopify admin). Please note that Image alt texts processed will remain - everything else related to the app will return to its previous state.

If you have any questions or if you need further clarification, feel free to contact us at support@boosterapps.com.

Cheers,
Darrel

February 9, 2024

very good a bit expensive though

Artify
Norway
February 16, 2024

It okay and it gets the job done, would recommend!

TURBOTHIRST
Booster SEO replied February 19, 2024

Thanks for the review and recommendation. If there's anything else we could do to enhance your experience, please let us know. We're always here to assist.
- Kevin & Booster SEO Team

July 30, 2016

just tried it, no review yet,..

Barbellcartel
Almost 6 years using the app
June 16, 2016

Well its very easy to install, I cant quite comment yet on how effective it is.

Couchdesign
Over 5 years using the app
Edited December 6, 2018

Not sure, but I guess you have to leave a review to see the outcome?
Any how, it seems easy to use. Thanks!
- TrapMonkie.com

TrapMonkie
Over 4 years using the app
March 4, 2019

Just installed the app, hard to say anything about it yet, easy to install, hope to get positive results

Unik by Nature
France
Over 4 years using the app
June 23, 2016

Can't tell if it works yet since it prompts you to leave a review prior to completion of sync.

Theeboutiqueshop
Over 3 years using the app
April 2, 2019

Cannot comment on my opinion considering seo image app is not even installed! It seems a bit premature to require a review at this point.

paxton hardware ltd
About 3 years using the app
March 28, 2019

There's no way for me to do a proper review since I JUST installed the app. I haven't even set it up properly and am already being asked to review. UGH!

Teacup Cosmetics