SEO Optimizer: All‑in‑one SEO

by Booster Apps

Put your SEO on autopilot with SEO Image Optimizer

1 - 10 of 2004 reviews

Buysoccercards

100% worth it! Def helps with organic traffic on my site and worth the upgrade to an more expensive plan.

MPB Snacks

Great service with this team! They were very responsive to my requests and the visibility they provide is superb.

September 28, 2021

We're so excited that you are enjoying our services! Your praise in your 5-Star review is very much appreciated! ✨ Cheers, Kevin

Completely Hammered

This app does a great job of letting me know where I need to work on my SEO and has been really instrumental in pinpointing the details I didn't even know I needed to change. Customer support was really fast (even after working hours) and took care of my issue in no time at all.

September 28, 2021

We're so happy that our app is helping you with your Shopify store! 🙌 We're always available if you need anything at all! Thanks, Kevin

ergokid Singapore

Customer service is friendly and respond quickly. We've been using SEO Optimizer for our Shopify store for a few years now.

September 27, 2021

Thank you for the awesome review! 🙌 We really appreciate you using the app! Best regards, Kevin

Oak + Tonic

Very smooth...streamlined and fast customer service, I can recommend this app to anyone with an existing Shopify store!

September 27, 2021

✨ Your review made our day! Thank you so much for the 5 stars and for recommending us to the Shopify community! Cheers, Kevin

The Unlimited Box

AWESOME customer service, very helpful and very quick! I had a question about how I should tag my products in the best way cause my product titles are a little bit different and customised and not easy to find on Google. They made a personalized video for me and because of that it was very easy and understandable forme what to change so my products will show up on Google! Great Job! 10/10

September 22, 2021

This review made our day! Thank you so much for the kind words and we are here anytime you need us. 🤩 All the best, Kevin

Kickin' It With Net

Super helpful great customer service always to help easy to use and navigate must have app …………………..

September 21, 2021

Thank you for the 5-star review! 🙌 We're here anytime you need us. Cheers, Kevin

Esino USA

I used this app to help with my alt text implementation on all of my images on my online store all at once! very powerful and efficient strategy for Free!

September 20, 2021

Thank you so much for the 5-star review! 🤩 We really appreciate you using the app! If there's anything else we can do, please feel free to reach out at any time. Best wishes, Kevin

Merchandise Plug

This app is great for the free SEO optimization of images. It does not compress images for free though which is unfortunate.

September 17, 2021

We really appreciate the 5-Star review! 🙌 These reviews make our day here. Thanks, Kevin

Diamond Evolution- Lab Grown Diamond Jewellery

Really great app, that's super easy to use. We highly recommend it for image optimising especially at this cost.

September 17, 2021

Your review made our day! 🤩 Thank you so much for the 5-stars and for recommending us to the Shopify community! Cheers, Kevin

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 200 201